Will the US Air MOU pass?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
The east people I talk to all like it. One in the hand is worth two in the bush. People are excited once they run some numbers. Even if change of control was higher pay it could be years before it actually gets implemented. Restored vacation, higher pay and retirement...
Quote: The east people I talk to all like it. One in the hand is worth two in the bush. People are excited once they run some numbers. Even if change of control was higher pay it could be years before it actually gets implemented. Restored vacation, higher pay and retirement...
The clt reps don't agree and are campaigning for a "no" vote.
99% on the west side, I promise you that. That one "no" guy is the one percenter..
Are there things in the MOU I don't like? Heck yeah, but we are parked with an injunction and two thirds of our pilots are under a bankruptcy contract.

Could the east vote no? It frankly wouldn't surprise me. They voted out ALPA trying to get rid of binding arbitration and succeeded at putting the NIC in reinforced concrete. Would they vote down the MOU so they can spend another year+ on LOA93 and gain nothing? We'll see.

G
I cant wait to be the 190 feed for American, working under the worst 190 pay rates ever, all so I can say I am an American pilot, sort of. I cant wait to vote yes.

Yea yea I know, just because the MOU says the company "may" go after a single certificate, and that a JCBA "if any" will be negotiated, doesn't mean that they will do that.

That language is just a mistake, or maybe a simple oversight, management loves us and they have always taken care of us. Nothing to see here, don't worry about the actual language, just concentrate on the pay rates other than the 190. Times will be great just ask the TWA pilots, nothin but love here.
PSST hey West pilots, I think I heard an East pilot say they dont like this MOU, you should show them and support it..

Love Doug
Almost everyone at Airways will be flying feed for American. US Airways is still at heart a regional airline. Look at the route maps.
Quote: Almost everyone at Airways will be flying feed for American. US Airways is still at heart a regional airline. Look at the route maps.
Says the guy flying the Mad Dog.

Where does American go in Europe?

I attended the first road show. During the Q&A time I heard only one serious opposition by a pilot who was 62 years old. He was frustrated that he was going to be out before the higher rates took effect. I will be surprised if it doesn't pass.
Quote: The east people I talk to all like it. One in the hand is worth two in the bush. People are excited once they run some numbers. Even if change of control was higher pay it could be years before it actually gets implemented. Restored vacation, higher pay and retirement...
DP really doesn't feel he has to honor any of the contract language that ALPA left us with in LOA 93 and the BR contract. USAPA road show was very skeptical that he would honor COC if the MOU doesn't pass.
Quote: 99% on the west side, I promise you that. That one "no" guy is the one percenter..
I imagine so, that wasn't the point I was trying to make.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to