Virgin America Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
99  149  189  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  209  249 
Page 199 of 294
Go to
Quote: With a horrible reserve system and a large percentage of commuters its no surprise to see alot of bypassing. I would guess that those who bypass dont want to deal with the BS and just want to enjoy a good quality of life. I imagine this trend will continue until the reserve/staffing system gets fixed.

^^^this
And so much more...
Quote: ^^^this
And so much more...
You are right. VA has a looong way to go to catch up.
Current situation.

As the window has closed, has anyone received any calls for interviews? Do they call while the window is open or collect the resumes / apps they need and then start calling after they close the window?
You'll probably get an interview, start class, complete training at another airline and then you'll hear from VX.
Quote: You'll probably get an interview, start class, complete training at another airline and then you'll hear from VX.
I'd like to think they got all their apps they needed and would start sending out the CP questionnaire. But who knows, I've been reading this thread from about the mid point. Seems like there is no rhyme or reason behind the particulars.

I've been watching the other forums as well, I haven't seen anyone come out and say they've gotten a CP questionnaire or invite to interview in awhile. Doesn't mean it hasn't happened, but normally people like to say something.
App window opens and closes a lot. It'll probably open again in a couple days.
Has anyone applied using a Mac computer? It seems when I upload my Resume & cover letter it says "c:/fakepath" and then the file name. Not sure if that is normal because its a mac or if its not actually uploading to the system.
Quote: Has anyone applied using a Mac computer? It seems when I upload my Resume & cover letter it says "c:/fakepath" and then the file name. Not sure if that is normal because its a mac or if its not actually uploading to the system.
I used a mac when I originally applied. It seemed to work fine. Not sure i remember seeing the fake path thing though.
If they decide to park the 10 A319's then we could possibly see no growth again for 3 1/2 years. I would look somewhere else.
99  149  189  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  203  209  249 
Page 199 of 294
Go to