Gulfstream Girl

Subscribe
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  33 
Page 23 of 43
Go to
Up until I saw she is flying for Epstein I was giving her the benefit of the doubt. Now that I saw that I wish she would get out of the industry. I wouldn't give her the light of day. She parades wearing four stripes that she clearly has not earned nor is qualified to wear. It really says a lot about her character now that we all know who she flies for.
If you think four stripes are ever earned then you're living in a fantasy land.
Quote: you make interesting bold comments GlobalEX, small world you know
what you're saying is you flew 908 and 909? Is any info in the thread incorrect?
Quote: If you think four stripes are ever earned then you're living in a fantasy land.
Everybody pays for their stripes, using whatever coin the seller will accept. Some vendors offer stripes at a lower price, some stripes are worth more than others, and sometimes you can find good ones on sale. Look for durability and trade-in value when shopping for stripes.
Quote: Everybody pays for their stripes, using whatever coin the seller will accept. Some vendors offer stripes at a lower price, some stripes are worth more than others, and sometimes you can find good ones on sale. Look for durability and trade-in value when shopping for stripes.
Are you related to Walt Whitman?
Quote: Are you related to Walt Whitman?
No, he IS Walt Whitman.
Quote: No, he IS Walt Whitman.
He makes famous chocolates also!
Talk about thread drift. This thread takes it to the moon and back.
Quote: Talk about thread drift. This thread takes it to the moon and back.
.yes it does and then some .
Quote: Yeah but her issue is more in the fact that she helped him rape young girls and then cover it up while he spent 18 months in prison for being a pervert.
I looked into this story and it is just messed up. She was probably a victim herself but from all accounts it seems she definitely was involved in procuring and providing young girls for "those" services. Anyway the Gulfstream Corporation sued her for using the Gulfstream name in her brand and company aviloop. It was of course quickly settled as she changed her name and is now 'Global Girl.' I just hope the aviation industry isn't using her as a model woman citizen. She's got sleaze written all over her.
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  33 
Page 23 of 43
Go to