Gulfstream Girl

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 43
Go to
Quote: If you dudes could just keep it in your pants and not do ALL your thinking with "junior" maybe this crap wouldn't happen. We all know that's a pipedream, though..... sigh

I love it when women try and tell us what it is like to have a ****. You have no idea. No seriously, you have no idea what goes through the average man's head in a day. You have no idea...

"It would be like me writing a book on what to expect in the third trimester" (Bill Burr)
Enter Content
Quote: Without respect to how she may or may not have gotten her current position, the thing that sort of irks me is she subtly but consistently presents herself as a Gulfstream captain. Perhaps I'm just getting more curmudgeon-y as I get older, but Nadia: You aren't a Gulfstream captain, please quit promoting yourself as if you are - you'd find you would gain a lot more respect if you'd just come across honestly as someone who is very fortunate to have ended up in the right seat of a large cabin jet with a wet commercial certificate.
What he said...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrosier View Post
Without respect to how she may or may not have gotten her current position, the thing that sort of irks me is she subtly but consistently presents herself as a Gulfstream captain. Perhaps I'm just getting more curmudgeon-y as I get older, but Nadia: You aren't a Gulfstream captain, please quit promoting yourself as if you are - you'd find you would gain a lot more respect if you'd just come across honestly as someone who is very fortunate to have ended up in the right seat of a large cabin jet with a wet commercial certificate.
What he said...
Atlas Shrugged

Amen a paid for type with 250 tt does not equal a PIC Captain. As a side question Anyone ever heard of someone failing a type ride at simuflite etc.
I follow her on FaceBook!

atp
Quote: Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrosier View Post
Without respect to how she may or may not have gotten her current position, the thing that sort of irks me is she subtly but consistently presents herself as a Gulfstream captain. Perhaps I'm just getting more curmudgeon-y as I get older, but Nadia: You aren't a Gulfstream captain, please quit promoting yourself as if you are - you'd find you would gain a lot more respect if you'd just come across honestly as someone who is very fortunate to have ended up in the right seat of a large cabin jet with a wet commercial certificate.
What he said...
Atlas Shrugged

Amen a paid for type with 250 tt does not equal a PIC Captain. As a side question Anyone ever heard of someone failing a type ride at simuflite etc.
Yes. My last sim partner had a stick buddy some time ago that was sent home without completing the training.
In this case I'm afraid age might have played a large factor in the less than satisfactory performance. I have heard that they will bend over backwards during training to ensure success.
Quote: I'll believe we have achieved equality the day a woman picks up the tab.
I'll believe it the day we no longer have "men's" or "women's" events in the Olympics.

Equality is an all-or-nothing deal.
Quote: The c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶n̶y̶ Chief Pilot that hired her must feel t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ he is being fairly compensated for the higher insurance costs of a very low time pilot.
Perhaps t̶h̶e̶y̶ he considers it a bargain t̶h̶e̶y̶ he can write off.
Hilarious. And fixed.
Quote: I'll believe it the day we no longer have "men's" or "women's" events in the Olympics.

Equality is an all-or-nothing deal.
With the US military opening combat positions to women, it seems we will have men and women performing in the same physical environment. I will be interesred to see how the change fares.
Damn do you people hear yourselves? So she's European and a model, obviously that means she is a slut and sleeps her way through to a flying job. GMAB. It may or may not have happened, but you have no right to smear her like that without facts.

She got hired into a Gulfstream II with 250 hrs. Big deal. I got hired in a CRJ-200 with less than 250 hrs, and I didn't sleep with anyone. It cost me though, 27k for the RJ program and I got an interview out of it. I lucked out, got hired, and the rest is history. In her case, she didn't do a RJ program. She knew a friend who was a chief pilot that runs his own business jets, and is probably the BEST network/contact you could ever have! This is because in many of those cases, all the right seat requires is a Comm/Multi/Instrument, and a type rating for that aircraft. He gave her a shot with her qualifications, and she passed the type rating. Good for her. Stop being so judgemental and concluding she's a slut who sleeps around.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 43
Go to