JetBlue 5 Feb interview group

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 25
Go to
They have the list of names posted on the Chief Pilot's door in case someone wants to make a comment good or bad to the Chief about the Phase II applicants. I believe they post these in all bases.
Quote: They have the list of names posted on the Chief Pilot's door in case someone wants to make a comment good or bad to the Chief about the Phase II applicants. I believe they post these in all bases.
Gotcha- Thanks!
Quote: They have the list of names posted on the Chief Pilot's door in case someone wants to make a comment good or bad to the Chief about the Phase II applicants. I believe they post these in all bases.

thought this was not done anymore..hmm..
Quote: thought this was not done anymore..hmm..
I'll ask my internal rec, he's at the BOS base.
I haven't been called yet for an interview, but it's good information to know, especially for those who's name is up there.
Quote: I'll ask my internal rec, he's at the BOS base.
I haven't been called yet for an interview, but it's good information to know, especially for those who's name is up there.
It's hanging up in ops now
Most wouldn't know/care about it.

I've never seen it, if it's in there it is not obvious.
It is common practice at most airlines as far as I know.
Although I would assume it is very rare, I have heard of pilots having their class offer rescinded.
That must have hurt!
I have been fortunate not to fly with anyone I would wish that to.
One can only imagine there were some serious issues involved.
Anyone got a call ?
Quote: Anyone got a call ?
Nope. All quiet on the Western front.
Nothing so far. Just got a copy of my pria stuff from my airline. Still in the hold.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 25
Go to