Southwest hiring info

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25  65  115 
Page 15 of 328
Go to
I think the Decision Board meets today for the June / July classes? Can anyone confirm if that is correct? Calls going out later this week?
The Decision Board will be meeting on Thursday, May 8th.
How long after the decision board do the calls come? Do they even call on the weekend? If it's a no, how long does that take? Knowing that someone knows your fate and you don't is excruciating.
At least 5/6 in my interview group have gotten called already. I have heard that you will get an email the following week if it is a no. My buddy from the last round had to wait until Monday for the call. He was freaking out. He actually called Ronna on that Monday morning just to ask what was going on and she told him to wait that not everyone had been called. He got the call that afternoon. The chief pilots do the calls and they have trips, travel, and other stuff that can get in the way. Best of luck and hang in there!
Is it a bad sign if one hasn't been asked to do the drug test prior to the decision board?
I don't really know one way or the other. Only a few people really know what goes on behind the curtain there.
Generally in my interview group (4/28) reference calls went out from 2 days after the interview until last Monday. Drug tests came tues/weds. If you were in a later interview group, they may not have had time to get the drug test done.

I know it is painful not knowing...
Quote: At least 5/6 in my interview group have gotten called already.
Well, are you part of the 5, the 6 or both?
Technically both. We had been keeping up via email and one of the six stopped corresponding, not to say he didn't get hired, he may very well have, I just don't know.
I heard that 60 got hired from this decision board. We were told this board was for three classes - two in June and one in July.
Quote: Technically both. We had been keeping up via email and one of the six stopped corresponding, not to say he didn't get hired, he may very well have, I just don't know.
I heard that 60 got hired from this decision board. We were told this board was for three classes - two in June and one in July.
Congrats! We lost contact with one in our group too. 60 is probably enough for two classes. That may be why they are interviewing another group of candidates this week. Enjoy training!
There are interviews on the 20th too.
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25  65  115 
Page 15 of 328
Go to