Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
91  141  181  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  201  241  291  691 
Page 191 of 1123
Go to
Quote: The penalty for knowing this, or actually doing it is you need to post a bunch more cheerleader pics.
Yes. Yes.

Didn't tsquare attend the Oregon game in Eugene? I think he's holding out on us!
Quote: Missouri maybe.. not Tennesse... at least not East Tennessee.
You tell'em T, I live at TN44, everybody is from Ohio.
Anyone who has interviewed recently care to share their experiences with the rest of us on the outside looking in?
Quote: Disgusting? Really? Actually, grits by themselves are pretty tasteless... meaning without flavor. Hard to call that "disgusting". but to each his own. Besides that is only a warm up question. Here's a no kidding pass/fail, and I ain't giving the answer.

What is the plural of ya'll?

Oh and where's that "all your bases be mine" thingy? There are no "North" bases anymore. (Only yankee bases)

And one more thing... The proper name of that little conflagration is The War of Northern Aggression.
The plural of y'all is regional. Some places it's all y'all and others it y'uns.

If you are into people watching, or to see who voted for that other guy, small southern town walmarts on a Saturday will remove any faith in the future of our country.

T, just so we are clear, the south lost the war of northern aggression. We likes yo wimmins.
Quote: Anyone who has interviewed recently care to share their experiences with the rest of us on the outside looking in?
Interviews begin this Monday, Oct 14th, I believe.
This thread is hilarious! I so wish there was a "like" button...
Quote: The plural of y'all is regional. Some places it's all y'all and others it y'uns.

If you are into people watching, or to see who voted for that other guy, small southern town walmarts on a Saturday will remove any faith in the future of our country.

T, just so we are clear, the south lost the war of northern aggression. We likes yo wimmins.
And in some other parts of the south the plural is "Alls Y'all"
Quote: And in some other parts of the south the plural is "Alls Y'all"
Where I'm from the plural of you all is ”yous" sometimes "yous guys".
I tend to say "all y'all."

And grits without cheddar are hardly grits at all. I'm just glad we've got a grits tree in our back yard! Love the easy pickin's.
"I'm fixin ta...." is another cultural phrase.
91  141  181  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  194  195  201  241  291  691 
Page 191 of 1123
Go to