Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
159  209  249  255  256  257  258  259  260  261  262  263  269  309  359  759 
Page 259 of 1123
Go to
That's great news for me i have always been the bottom of the new hires at the regionals. I am pocket change away from 1000!!!!!
9208, baby! All I'm missing now is an interview, a job offer and a class date.
Bohicagain and BlanO,

If you both get hired, one of you is going to be sorely disappointed with those numbers!!

Good luck to both of you!

Denny
Any intel on when the next round of off-the-street interview invitations will go out?
Quote: Bohicagain and BlanO,

If you both get hired, one of you is going to be sorely disappointed with those numbers!!

Good luck to both of you!

Denny
I'm lucky enough to joining Delta in January (with possible hold back at Compass) having a high last 4 of ssn is just the icing on the cake. I would have been just as happy if my last 4 started with 0
I don't believe he SUED because of reverse age discrimination. I believe it was in the contract to do the last for in inverse order and it was not being done. He brought that information to the indoc class and it was changed to reflect what was in the contract.

In the current contract and I think it was in the previous one as well before merger..

New-hires will be assigned seniority numbers on the basis of the last four digits of each individual’s social security number. Individuals with the higher numbers will be assigned the lowest seniority numbers.
Quote: I don't believe he SUED because of reverse age discrimination. I believe it was in the contract to do the last for in inverse order and it was not being done. He brought that information to the indoc class and it was changed to reflect what was in the contract.

In the current contract and I think it was in the previous one as well before merger..

New-hires will be assigned seniority numbers on the basis of the last four digits of each individual’s social security number. Individuals with the higher numbers will be assigned the lowest seniority numbers.
For some reason it changed from DOB, (thanks Carr!) to SSN between 2001 and 2007.
Quote: I'm lucky enough to joining Delta in January (with possible hold back at Compass) having a high last 4 of ssn is just the icing on the cake. I would have been just as happy if my last 4 started with 0
Hey that's awesome! Welcome aboard. I probably won't be flying with new hires but.........................maybe in a couple of years!

Denny
"Need 800, have room to train 600. Ready to take on Alaska with our own metal."

I cant wait to read an official announcement soon on the explosive hiring

TEN
Quote: Any intel on when the next round of off-the-street interview invitations will go out?
Ditto! -------
159  209  249  255  256  257  258  259  260  261  262  263  269  309  359  759 
Page 259 of 1123
Go to