jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
370  870  1270  1320  1360  1366  1367  1368  1369  1370  1371  1372  1373  1374  1380  1420 
Page 1370 of 1434
Go to
Quote: I mean… gateway gets you guaranteed hired at 1500TT. Doing it yourself means you come to us with bare minimum “experience;” you wouldn’t even be close to competitive. Despite published minimums, I don’t think you have a realistic shot with an ink-still-wet ATP. I didn’t get a call til I hit 4000TT and over 3000 airline hours. If you come off the street like that you’re competing with experienced airline and corporate guys, many of whom have been captains.
Yea, I'm going to stick with the Gateway program, If everything goes well, I'll be flying with you guys 4 years from now.
Quote: Yea, I'm going to stick with the Gateway program, If everything goes well, I'll be flying with you guys 4 years from now.
Dude, in four years half of us will be at Delta…
Quote: Dude, in four years half of us will be at Delta…
I’ll fly with you, Louie!! Just promise me you won’t totally suck?
Quote: My buddy just got hired with 1570! He jus finished OE with a regional.

F#@!, tell me that’s a joke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: F#@!, tell me that’s a joke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Not at all. He got the email last night with a class date in 2 weeks. Flew for AmeriFlight (Single Pilot Cargo) for a year and a half, then Endeavor for a few trips now he's here. Sharp kid, but this is the new normal so keep your head on a swivel, especially lower experienced guys in the left seat.....
Quote: Not at all. He got the email last night with a class date in 2 weeks. Flew for AmeriFlight (Single Pilot Cargo) for a year and a half, then Endeavor for a few trips now he's here. Sharp kid, but this is the new normal so keep your head on a swivel, especially lower experienced guys in the left seat.....
That's almost my footprint too. 1850TT, flew single pilot cargo in twins for a year, regional for a few months, and see you soon.
Any idea if the company would accommodate an extra night at the lodge for new hire class? I’m making the ten hour drive Monday which is a day prior to orientation.

I emailed them this evening but won’t hear back until morning. Trying to start looking for hotels asap if I need to.
Quote: Any idea if the company would allow me to stay at the lodge an extra night? I’m making the ten hour drive Monday which is a day prior to orientation.

I emailed them this evening but won’t hear back until morning. Trying to start looking for hotels asap if I need to.
Of course. should be a phone number for BBT in your packet too. They’re really good about that. If by chance they don’t there are plenty of reasonable hotels off semoran. Don’t sweat it.
Quote: Of course. should be a phone number for BBT in your packet too. They’re really good about that. If by chance they don’t there are plenty of reasonable hotels off semoran. Don’t sweat it.
Good deal. I appreciate the heads up! Does it take a day or so after the onboarding forms are complete to get access to the crewmember bluebook?
Quote: Good deal. I appreciate the heads up! Does it take a day or so after the onboarding forms are complete to get access to the crewmember bluebook?
What day do you start?
370  870  1270  1320  1360  1366  1367  1368  1369  1370  1371  1372  1373  1374  1380  1420 
Page 1370 of 1434
Go to