jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
407  807  857  897  903  904  905  906  907  908  909  910  911  917  957  1007  1407 
Page 907 of 1434
Go to
Quote: I know this gets asked often, but its a moving target with the occasional surprise; but whats the most junior DOH in LGB for this current bid award? Thanks!!!
11/15

Filler filler
Quote: So what happens to those that have a seat lock on the 190. They just hang out with negative seniority? Or will there be displacement?
Your guess is as good as mine, but I'd wager the company would remove any equipment locks for 190 pilots to help move them out.

We don't have any displacement language in the FSM currently, but there is nothing stopping them from adding that tomorrow.
Thank you Flyby...
Quote: Your guess is as good as mine, but I'd wager the company would remove any equipment locks for 190 pilots to help move them out.

We don't have any displacement language in the FSM currently, but there is nothing stopping them from adding that tomorrow.
My guess is that this would have to be negotiated first. They may just put a small bid out and see if they can get people out first voluntarily. Otherwise they'll have to get an LOA with ALPA - which I can't see the union giving them without a CBA.
jetBlue Hiring
If they release a seat lock for 1 they have to do it for all according to the FSM.

I don't see them doing that though. Too cheap. Instead they will make the trips miserable in JFK until everyone leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: If they release a seat lock for 1 they have to do it for all according to the FSM.

I don't see them doing that though. Too cheap. Instead they will make the trips miserable in JFK until everyone leaves.

Why not just start a few pairings each day with JFK-FLL until they get the correct amount of peeps to leave?
Maybe start sending new hires down to FLL instead of JFK? That might be cheaper and easier, no displacement and thins out the ranks at JFK.
My money is on FLL 190 base on the next bid.
Quote: Why not just start a few pairings each day with JFK-FLL until they get the correct amount of peeps to leave?

Because the route demands an Airbus 10 times a day. Unless you are talking about DH which gets expensive quick.

Either way I don't see a full closer of JFK 190 until we have a CBA. Really I think we will shrink JFK down to about 50 crews for now and shrink BOS a bit to get the FLL base going.

It could also come at the expense of MCO 190 but no one is willing going to leave MCO(they all live there) so it won't close until we have a displacement language either.

It's a good bargaining chip to hold over the company. Although really they own the FSM and could add the language tomorrow without ALPA approval if they wanted too. It would just **** off a ton of people even more.

Remember the only thing status quo right now is the PEA's and LOA's signed.

Displacement language is only an accidental email away.

407  807  857  897  903  904  905  906  907  908  909  910  911  917  957  1007  1407 
Page 907 of 1434
Go to