Spirit Airlines current hiring

Subscribe
31  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  51  91  141 
Page 41 of 410
Go to
Whatever you do, DO NOT BLAME YOUR AIRLINE FOR YOUR BUSTS!. I know what you mean and I'm sure you are correct but you have to take ownership
Quote: Whatever you do, DO NOT BLAME YOUR AIRLINE FOR YOUR BUSTS!. I know what you mean and I'm sure you are correct but you have to take ownership
Absolutely, thank you for the advice. I had no plans to do that. I am just talking among pilots here on the board.

If given the chance for an interview or when talking to recruiters I will make no excuses or blame anyone. I am the one who took the checkrides. My response upon inquiry will only be about what I learned from the failures and how they have helped me to learn and progress as a pilot.
Anyone know what the average credit is first year? Is it possible to break guarantee?
Quote: Anyone know what the average credit is first year? Is it possible to break guarantee?
I made $27.8 from March 2013 to end of 2013. First year pay is rough. You won't be on RSV long and can usually break guarantee if your willing to haggle schedule or do a JA or 2,3,4 etc.....

I should hit $75k this year (first 2 months of 2014 where still 2nd year pay)

I'd imagine a DAL or Yonited guy can probably make that first year
Thanks, do you know where new hires are being based?
Quote: Thanks, do you know where new hires are being based?
All bases

,LAS,ACY,FLL,DFW,ORD & DTW
Quote: All bases

,LAS,ACY,FLL,DFW,ORD & DTW
That's not true, Meatballs...

The last bid pretty much everyone got FLL or DTW. One guy (the most senior) got ACY. That's it...
Quote: That's not true, Meatballs...

The last bid pretty much everyone got FLL or DTW. One guy (the most senior) got ACY. That's it...
I would be one happy pilot camper if I got hired and got DFW. Now I just have to get hired.

Job fair in 5 days. Keeping my fingers crossed. Man I would gladly take that first year pay to just join such a cool pilot group.
While you might only be able to hold Detoilet or FLL initially, you can expect to be able to hold just about anything within 2-3 months out of training.

May new hires are all over the system by this point...
Does second year pay start a year from your hire date/class date, or a year from completion of IOE?
31  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  51  91  141 
Page 41 of 410
Go to