Parker Wants More Concessions at Eagle

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 13
Go to
So pinnacle has set the new standard for negotiations. I think we all knew that was going to happen. But a new concessionary contract? The company is already making money. And the merger is going to increase that several times once it's finalized.
Quote: So pinnacle has set the new standard for negotiations. I think we all knew that was going to happen. But a new concessionary contract? The company is already making money. And the merger is going to increase that several times once it's finalized.
^this. The company is headed towards some good times. Management will always try increase profits at labor expense. Thats why unions were invented. Whats the point of having one if you just give up whatever management wants anyways? Its not like they need the cuts to save the company.
Here it is. Pinnacle is mentioned more than once...

Click the green download button in the middle of the page.

http://wikisend.com/download/736024/1452_001 (1).pdf
******* all of management this is an embarrassment and a disgrace. Shame on all who even typed up this TA.
Quote: Here it is. Pinnacle is mentioned more than once...

Click the green download button in the middle of the page.

http://wikisend.com/download/736024/1452_001 (1).pdf
Read it.

Holy crap!
Easy.

Vote no.
Wow. That does not look good. And for what? What does the pilot group get in return? Flow through that they've been promised for 10 years? Unacceptable.
So it seems that Parker wants his rj pilots to get paid what delta connection rj pilots get paid. I guess this proposal will be coming to PSA next.
Quote: Easy.

Vote no.

It'll pass 10-1 just like Pinnacle.
Quote: It'll pass 10-1 just like Pinnacle.
Just remember the rules of Negotiation:

1. Management always bluffs

2. Vote No

Look at those weak 9E guys, falling for a brutally orchestrated bankruptcy with a direct threat from Delta to sign or get shutdown within a year.

They didn't listen to the rules of Negotiation and look how bad it is for everyone now.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 13
Go to