UAL Pool-ies

Subscribe
53  103  143  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  163  203  253 
Page 153 of 282
Go to
Great news Poolies on getting the call....based on the provided info, I updated my guess at estimates for this round of calls. Remember the last 2 rounds of calls it took 3 days before they finally made contact with everyone.

This is just My Guess based on 6 months of "predicting/guessing" - Good Luck

Tango Bravo (M) 76*************CALLED
DOUBLE (H) 85************** CALLED
Siuguy2005 (H) ***************ESTIMATED 08 July
FUNKINS (HH) ***************ESTIMATED 08 July

November 11-15 JULY CLASSES
moving on (L) 06***************ESTIMATED 08 July
Flygirl135 (L) 11 Deferred to 22 July
B1900YX (L) 11***************ESTIMATED 08 July

Northermn (L) 17***************ESTIMATED 08 July
Zachimus (L) ***************ESTIMATED 08 July
VicePlug (L) ***************ESTIMATED 08 July
Fresh (M) 53...................maybe 07/08
urvfavcanadian (M) 56...maybe 07/08
NextPlease (M) 57.........maybe 07/08
Junior Varsity (M)
1PacMan (H)
GCGity

Quote: Great news Poolies on getting the call....based on the provided info, I updated my guess at estimates for this round of calls. Remember the last 2 rounds of calls it took 3 days before they finally made contact with everyone.

This is just My Guess based on 6 months of "predicting/guessing" - Good Luck

Tango Bravo (M) 76*************CALLED
DOUBLE (H) 85************** CALLED
Siuguy2005 (H) ***************ESTIMATED 08 July
FUNKINS (HH) ***************ESTIMATED 08 July

November 11-15 JULY CLASSES
moving on (L) 06***************ESTIMATED 08 July
Flygirl135 (L) 11 Deferred to August
B1900YX (L) 11***************ESTIMATED 08 July

Northermn (L) 17***************ESTIMATED 08 July
Zachimus (L) ***************ESTIMATED 08 July
VicePlug (L) ***************ESTIMATED 08 July
Fresh (M) 53...................maybe 07/08
urvfavcanadian (M) 56...maybe 07/08
NextPlease (M) 57.........maybe 07/08
Junior Varsity (M)
1PacMan (H)
GCGity

Can you update my deferral to the July 22 class? Good news from the doc today!
Quote: SS card
If no ATP, ATP written results
An unrestricted (no low time exception) ATP is now required, not just the written.

Jeff
Got the call!
No more calls today?!
Got the call! 15 new hires
Which means they are into Nov 11 week.
Quote: My update... I know I said I'd be deferring until August... But the doc likes the way the ankle is healing and told me I'd be cleared to go to class by July 22. So even though I would have expected July 8 or 15 at the latest, at least it's not August. Good luck to all those waiting for that phone call this week!
I had a sim partner with a leg injury... He did fine, but a suggestion is to make sure you can apply enough pressure, for a long enough time for V1 cuts etc.

His time to heal too longer because of that reason. Something to think about, good luck and get to class as soon as you're well.
Quote: I had a sim partner with a leg injury... He did fine, but a suggestion is to make sure you can apply enough pressure, for a long enough time for V1 cuts etc.

His time to heal too longer because of that reason. Something to think about, good luck and get to class as soon as you're well.
Thank you. A very good thing to consider. I'm planning on July 22nd for Indoc... Which will be almost 9 weeks post-surgery. I'm guessing another 3-4 weeks or so before I get in to the sim to do V1 cuts. Indoc=2 weeks. Then systems and procedures stuff and then sims. Hoping I'm right on this... Should leave more than enough time. Someone please correct me if my timeline is incorrect.
Go no matter what, even if you have to drag yourself. First week is indoc sitting in a chair, next two weeks is doing computerized systems instruction. But most importantly is you get an employee number and thereby your place on the seniority list which can make a huge difference in your life in the next economic downturn. Many of us have been there and one class can make the difference between going to Guam or not, or having a job or not, and a lot of other issues throughout your career.
53  103  143  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  163  203  253 
Page 153 of 282
Go to