Wheels Up. New King Air 350 operator

Subscribe
10  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  30 
Page 20 of 31
Go to
The only thing dumber than the base concept is the fact that occasionally we log more rental car time getting back to our base.
Wow, I'll pass. Thank you for your input. I have to admit I would have been a solid candidate. Time in King air 90, 200 with 100 differences,and 350 pic type.
Side note: Are there any good flying jobs? Or is it pretty much finding the least worst?
Gama is losing good people. Those that are applying are, let's just say, not the cream of the crop.
Seriously, all in all it's not a bad job, the only thing I hate, and will limit my stay is the 6/3.
I guess I'll look elsewhere and revisit if their scheduling improves. Again, thank you guys!
pfff i used to fly 6 - 1. Ill take 6 -3 any day. sigh where do i apply
I enjoy spending my days off with friends and family.
The schedule remains at 6/3 and is NOT likely to change any time soon. Instructions are to bid on 2015 vacation this fall, presumably based on 6/3.

ALL newhires have to sign the contract, typed or not.

Speaking of types, now that the citation XL's are on the property, it is abundantly clear that there is NO intention or plan to transition any of the 350 pilots to the XL. Numerous individuals have been hired to the XL seats WITHOUT types and some with minimal jet time/SIC even though there are many among the 350 ranks that would qualify.

My advice would be to apply for/accept the jet positions ONLY, so you dont get stuck in the turboprops.

350 capt w 100hr in type 80k
XL fo brand new 80k
XL capt 115k
I can't believe how many people actually buy the whole "the schedule will get better" crap.
^sounds like no one is.
10  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  30 
Page 20 of 31
Go to