Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
48  88  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  108  148  198  598 
Page 98 of 948
Go to
Quote: ok, pictures of nessy and talk of HI bases... This thread has officially reached it's final stage and is on life support I tried
Appreciate what you're doing for all of us on the outside, but this being APC and all it was bound to go sideways at some point. Keep us on the straight and narrow.
Quote: ok, pictures of nessy and talk of HI bases... This thread has officially reached it's final stage and is on life support I tried
One of the best threads I've followed in a while. No *****in' or people at each other's throats lol love it

And if you don't know about Nessie and South Park you don't know nothin'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Appreciate what you're doing for all of us on the outside, but this being APC and all it was bound to go sideways at some point. Keep us on the straight and narrow.
Naw - too much strait and narrow is boring - sideways is good too. I was just kidding around
Some folks must have misunderstood the rumor...The new focus of the thread should be the new Airbus Tree-Fiddy that we be takin delivery of soonScreen shot 2014-08-01 at 4.51.35 PM.jpg

Yawn......
Quick question guys. I should know this because it has to do with my PAY, but I don't.

I just started seeing money deducted for LTD imputed inc. I didn't opt for any LTD. Is this a mandatory benefit?
Quote: Quick question guys. I should know this because it has to do with my PAY, but I don't.

I just started seeing money deducted for LTD imputed inc. I didn't opt for any LTD. Is this a mandatory benefit?
How about you ask these questions on your union website instead of on some anonymous public message board.
Quote: How about you ask these questions on your union website instead of on some anonymous public message board.
Actually I was just hoping for a quick answer from one of the F9ers. I don't think it is necessarily a private issue. But perhaps you're correct - why send an email to every Frontier hopeful following the F9 hiring thread?

Apologies for the previous snipey remarks - they weren't called for.
Quote: Quick question guys. I should know this because it has to do with my PAY, but I don't.

Not to worry, it's just pilot payroll's way of stealing more money from the pilot's paychecks with some obscure and incorrect interpretation of the contract.
Quote: Actually I was just hoping for a quick answer from one of the F9ers. I don't think it is necessarily a private issue. But perhaps you're correct - why send an email to every Frontier hopeful following the F9 hiring thread?

Apologies for the previous snipey remarks - they weren't called for.
Howdy - check your PM.
48  88  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  108  148  198  598 
Page 98 of 948
Go to