AA Hiring update

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 32
Go to
nobody knows anything- I have a reserve gig flying 737s for the Navy- I am trained by super senior AA guys in the Sim, they don't know either...sadly, it seems it is a bit of a mess over there as they try and figure out how to hire cause they haven't done it in 10 years. when they do, there will be thousands of applicants and who the hell knows who will get hired. I bet, If they advertised you would have to work for free and take three @ss reamings a day- you would still have thousands waiting in line for the opportunity...
Quote:
I bet, If they advertised you would have to work for free and take three @ss reamings a day- you would still have thousands waiting in line for the opportunity...
Lmfao! Funniest sh!t I've read in a while on here!
AA Hiring update
Is there any benefit to submitting an application even though I know I'm below hiring mins? (I've got less than a year at a regional right now) Would having an application on file lead to faster updates on news or anything?
There is no application window open, so it would be impossible to have one on file to get any news.
I would suspect that if you don't meet the minimums it'd be hardly worth it. The legacies look for reasons to make the pile smaller.

But, it wouldn't hurt to try, I suppose.
Quote: I would suspect that if you don't meet the minimums it'd be hardly worth it. The legacies look for reasons to make the pile smaller.

But, it wouldn't hurt to try, I suppose.
What are the minimums?
Except for the OP there is no additional facts.

When? No facts.
How? No facts.
Minimums? No facts.

As one poster said, when it gets announced/released you'll be able to hear the sonic boom and lights will dim across N. America, and the internet will freeze, as thousands race to their computers.

The magic date comes a day closer every morning.
VP of flight spoke to the 25 Sep recall class. Announced the app window opening...

When: Window opens 1 Oct.
How: online application (expect PilotCredentials.com)
Mins: I don't know, but expect it to be in line with DAL/UAL....

Hope the bandwidth can withstand the force of 10,000 applications being submitted next week.
Thanks Herk! And yes, it's 100% going to be pilot credentials.
Quote: Thanks Herk! And yes, it's 100% going to be pilot credentials.

More info:

Interviews start - mid/late Oct
Classes - start on or about Dec 15th (yes, a Sunday... AA training
facility runs 7 days a week)

Good luck to all.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 32
Go to