Vets In Blue

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to
Email from jB today:
The event is currently sold out, but there is a waitlist for tickets. We are hoping to either release additional tickets, or to schedule another pilots only date in the near future. So, if you haven’t already registered, please do so.

Thank you!
It would be nice if they opened the hiring window prior to the event. I'd like to have an application on file when I show up.

Can anybody confirm 100% job interviews based off of last year's fair?
Got a call from JB today confirming I am attending Vets in Blue. They said they are going to open up the application window for pilot positions that week as well.
Hmm, another friend of mine got a call too but no call for me. I've got a registration ticket so I plan to attend. Anybody else get the ticket but no call?
MikeF16,
I have a ticket, but no phone call. I got my ticket after being on the waitlist. I can't imagine that more is needed than just the ticket...
See you there,
Chowmi
Quote: MikeF16,
I have a ticket, but no phone call. I got my ticket after being on the waitlist. I can't imagine that more is needed than just the ticket...
See you there,
Chowmi
TY.

Considering I already bought the nonrefundable tickets I plan to go regardless. That said, it would definitely be nice to be allowed in . I'm fairly confident the ticket is good, but it would set a nice precedent of having an airline call me...
Former wait list now with ticket, no call, app not submitted yet.
I just got a call from JetBlue to confirm my attendance (1600 Vegas time, Friday). I was also told that they will start hiring that week.
If you go to their new jobs website you can fill out your profile information, to include hours, etc.

Cheers,
Chowmi
Confirmed ticket...no phone call. See ya there.
Ticket only for me...missing our 18 ship launch for the event.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to