Vets In Blue

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 9 of 14
Go to
Quote: How do you get on the wait list? Or is it only for people who applied last window?

I'm trying to figure out how to register for the pilot session.
I clicked on the register button and I was put in the waitlist since the maximum number of people who can register registered.
I registered, but it said it was for a non-pilot session. I only saw one link to register though...
I tried to register when I got the invite last week, but was wait-listed. Got an email this morning offering a second session, and was able to score an invite. If you were previously wait-listed, check your email ASAP.
Quote: I tried to register when I got the invite last week, but was wait-listed. Got an email this morning offering a second session, and was able to score an invite. If you were previously wait-listed, check your email ASAP.
Checked the inbox, spam, and trash folders. Nothing yet.
I am in the second session from 1500-1800. I got another invite emailed from them. Keep trying.
I'm going and bringing a Resume, a cover letter, some letters of Rec, of course my FAA licenses etc. Is there anything else I should bring? Logbook? Transcripts? It seems like overkill, but I don't want to be unprepared for anything. "Why yes I DO have time for an interview RIGHT NOW" :-)
I'm in on the second session. Bringing all items that you mentioned. DD 214 included. I really wonder how these things go. I imagine the typical why us and how awesome things are here presentations. Other than that I'm curious if they are going to invite guys back if they like you. Should be interesting!
Fortunate enough to attend today's first session. Many thanks to the JetBlue folks for the opportunities they provide to our Vets. They not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.
Seemed to me to be a very worthwhile event--at least for my situation, being that I'm new to the hiring process. I liked it that they were taking a look at resumes and providing some feedback. It was also good to get a look at the JB crew to get a sense of their satisfaction levels. Obviously they were putting their best foot forward, but what I saw was consistent with prior impressions from other sources.
I was in the first session and also thought this was an excellent event. The briefs were great, and very upbeat and positive. This event confirmed my views of jetBlue and I hope to get that phone call soon.

Anyone from either Nov 3rd Vets in Blue get a call to interview yet? If so, what type of quals/recency?
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 9 of 14
Go to