American interviews and class dates

Subscribe
399  449  489  495  496  497  498  499  500  501  502  503  509  549  599 
Page 499 of 603
Go to
Quote: Yeah,

My QOL at the 8th month point on the 190 was much better than it is now (almost done with 3rd year). By the 12th month, I easily had all weekends off with a line. I tasted QOL that I won't have for years on group 2. Right now I can't get even a single weekend off with a line or on reserve (long Call) It's a great deal for anyone living in PHL or commuting from the east. I probably wouldn't bid it as a west commuter though.

I have a buddy living in PA that plans to stay on after the one year point because of his high QOL.
I commute from RDU and I'm staying on the 190. 1 month Short Call, 1 month Long call then straight to block holder. Nice going into PBS and getting exactly what you want.
QOL is great and like you said if PHL is a easy East Coast commute for ya then it's really nice. Especially if you have a wife and kids.
Quote: I commute from RDU and I'm staying on the 190. 1 month Short Call, 1 month Long call then straight to block holder. Nice going into PBS and getting exactly what you want.
QOL is great and like you said if PHL is a easy East Coast commute for ya then it's really nice. Especially if you have a wife and kids.
Downside you lose some coin after the 2nd year. However everyone situation is different. Mine the 190 works perfectly.
Quote: I heard the drop for next week was all AB and 73's to LGA, MIA and PHL. No E-190's, so lucky!
No 190's in the upcoming class.
Quote: I heard the drop for next week was all AB and 73's to LGA, MIA and PHL. No E-190's, so lucky!
You Hater! :-)

You should be getting LAX soon right?
How do they pick asignments? DOB? Last 4 SSN?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Dob ........
Quote: You Hater! :-)

You should be getting LAX soon right?
Billy yes I should be getting LAX when I return but I would prefer PHX. I'll have to wait and see what happens.
Quote: Billy yes I should be getting LAX when I return but I would prefer PHX. I'll have to wait and see what happens.
Yep. I have that pipe dream to (live in Tucson). Ain't looking good for us though
Quote: Billy yes I should be getting LAX when I return but I would prefer PHX. I'll have to wait and see what happens.
Good Luck Brother! The PHX reduction will make it tough. But it's nice to have LAX.
Jan 2017 class dates(s)??
399  449  489  495  496  497  498  499  500  501  502  503  509  549  599 
Page 499 of 603
Go to