American interviews and class dates

Subscribe
27  427  477  517  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  531  537  577 
Page 527 of 603
Go to
The four months I was on the E-190 getting second year AB pay along with my meals and crashpad paid for were awesome. I haven't seen a paycheck that high since I switched to the AB. The best is when they'd buy my trip and I'd get the week off with pay.
Quote: You get hired sooner?
No haven't even applied yet. Just starting to do my homework again after not really paying much attention to the 121 industry the last couple years. My jobs not going anywhere right now but starting to plan for the future.
Quote: No haven't even applied yet. Just starting to do my homework again after not really paying much attention to the 121 industry the last couple years. My jobs not going anywhere right now but starting to plan for the future.
Good deal. I've seen you on apc for a long time. All complaining aside not a bad place to be.
Quote: Which day of Indoc is the dinner with the wives?

Thank you!
And which one with the girlfriends?

Quote: And which one with the girlfriends?

the apa "dinner"?
Has anyone from the January 18/19 interview group get the call yet?
only 6-7 from that group. The review board is a bit backed up it seems like. They have been doing it in small groups lately.
Quote: the apa "dinner"?
Makes sense! All expenses put on the union's credit card. No trail. Except for one glitch that started it all...
So question.. my understanding is that after doing the video interview, if you get the "request for more info" email, that you passed the video interview and are moving forward. Is that correct? Does anyone knows?
That is correct. And it wasn't for another 3 long weeks until I heard back again which was an email inviting you to the Dallas interview.
27  427  477  517  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  531  537  577 
Page 527 of 603
Go to