You might be a freight dog if...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 17
Go to
when you are happy to see the temp is cold enough to run the heater so you can put the can of Beanie Weanies on the vent and have a hot meal
When you fly in a snow suit.
Quote: When you fly in a snow suit.
I can really live with that, I'm in one right now, just got home from my nightly flight!!!!!
Hilarious Thread..thanks. I have done my freight doggy duties

* At my airline...calling Maintenance for MEL's is like playing Jeopardy:
Alex, i'll take Hydraulic Failures for $300.

* Or dispatch says, So, you lost an engine, you have three more, we will just file you at a lower cruise airspeed.

* Your crew meals say "Fancy Feast" cat food on the side.

* And you get to wear chic Pleather jackets.

Great Posts !
when the most dangerous part of the the job is just getting to your seat and having someone else strap you in.
Tower asks if you can keep your speed up so you do 250kts to the O.M. in a 727 and land normally.
You wake up at 3 a.m in the F.E. seat and notice the Capt & F.O. are asleep too and you really don' t care.
Part of your recurrent training is shooting approaches at 250 kts. to the marker.
When the only "glass" in your cockpit is little round ones.
Quote:
When the only "glass" in your cockpit is little round ones.
I really like that one!LOL
Its on time or it's on us!
You declare an emergency, dump fuel, circle for an hour figuring out how and when you were to land. Get on the ground, taxi to the ramp, no news cameras, no waiting party, just a fireman, and a mechanic asking how long you can wait because they think they can get it fixed and you still make the sort!
When the two other airliners in front of you on the ILS go missed and request to proceed to their alternates and after hearing that you made it in right behind them, they request the ILS again!

When your knuckles and fingers have as many scratches, bandages, bruises, and soar spots as your airplane itself does.

When during the takeoff roll, the need to assault the airspeed indicator to un-stick the needle as you accelerate through rotation speed.

When your airplane's rugs and headliner have been removed and replaced with grip tape and speed tape.
...when your aircraft disappears on LONG final over water and no one notices even after ops calls the tower for confirmation of location!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 17
Go to