Netjets latest & greatest:

Subscribe
37  77  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  97  137  187 
Page 87 of 323
Go to
Quote: 7/7 is the default schedule. Anyone can hold it.
Really? I thought new hire pilots start with a different reserve type schedule and then bid 7/7 when able.

I stand corrected!!!
Newhires are on an 18 day training schedule. Once they complete IOE, they can go to the 7/7.
Quote: 7/7 is the default schedule. Anyone can hold it.
This isn't true. There are percentage allotments for schedules. Now that there is no more 18 day schedule, I am not sure how it shakes up but 100% of any given fleet cannot be on 7/7.
Reading our CBA is like reading Mandarin. But what I can gather, all the CC schedules cannot exceed 40%, which would leave 60% for the 7/7 max.
Quote: Reading our CBA is like reading Mandarin. But what I can gather, all the CC schedules cannot exceed 40%, which would leave 60% for the 7/7 max.
That would actually leave a minimum of 60% on the 7/7. It is the default schedule and training and small fleet issues aside, anyone who wants it can get it.
Quote: That would actually leave a minimum of 60% on the 7/7. It is the default schedule and training and small fleet issues aside, anyone who wants it can get it.
Again. no.. Yes you repeated what I said in what you quoted. 60% is allotted for the 7/7. That doesn't mean that anyone who wants it can get it. It means that 60% of pilots per fleet can get 7/7. There is no default schedule. In fact if anything the 18 day schedule is default as you were left on that outside of training if you did not bid off of it. Now that would be the CC72.
Jetlife. It is a max of 40% for other schedules not a minimum. There is no max on the 7/7. And no you cannot stay on the CC72 indefinitely. Although it is easier to hold than the 18 day was, it is still not a guaranteed schedule.
Well if you are moved off the the training schedule to 7/7, that would be a new change. Previously if you were on the 18 day training schedule, you are left on the 18 day schedule upon completion.
No, you are left on the training schedule until the next flush bid. Unless, you request off of it.
Quote: No, you are left on the training schedule until the next flush bid. Unless, you request off of it.
No you are not left on the training schedule. 18 day training becomes 18 day upon completion of IOE unless you request something at or before completion of IOE. What they do now with the schedule change now with the new contract is beyond me. The training schedule flags the system to pair you with an IOE captain.
37  77  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  97  137  187 
Page 87 of 323
Go to