Generals behaving badly...

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Military brass, behaving badly: Files detail a spate of misconduct dogging armed forces - The Washington Post
Is Hawkins still around preaching to the flock?
interesting article! They should have included Colonels in this and the number would have been huge!
That's what happens when there's only enough blood to go to one head at a time.....the little head ALWAYS wins!
Quote: That's what happens when there's only enough blood to go to one head at a time.....the little head ALWAYS wins!
...and your excuse for the women involved?
They didn't know right?
When do we get a general that murders someone? Pretty soon drinking and adultery will be as old as GWOT...
Quote: ...and your excuse for the women involved?
They didn't know right?

Oh, relax....just finding the humor in a situation that plays over and Over and OVER. Always has and always will.......
Quote: Oh, relax....just finding the humor in a situation that plays over and Over and OVER. Always has and always will.......
Yes...because you have a history of 'relaxing' when people poke fun at FA's too right?
Always have, always will.
Did I say that what you said wasn't accurate or did I point out an additional detail?
Quote: ...and your excuse for the women involved?
They didn't know right?
Sounds like in this case they're private citizens, they can sleep with who they want...that's between them, their conscious, and any significant others they may or may not have.

Senior officers have an obligation to maintain decorum and not embarrass the service.
Quote: When do we get a general that murders someone? Pretty soon drinking and adultery will be as old as GWOT...
That's pretty over the top. I'm not even sure this is anything new, it may just be business as usual. WARRIORS, who go in harms way tend to be a hard-working, hard-playing lot. Maybe social media is just making people's private fun public.

Or maybe we do have a problem in the selection process, not sure which it is.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to