Horizon hiring/interviews

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16  56 
Page 6 of 80
Go to
Quote: 2.5 years. The bidding power for those at the bottom of the list will continue to change dramatically as people come off of IOE. We're pretty back-logged at the moment.
What domicile?
Quote: What domicile?
I'm in Seattle, but those at the bottom in every base are in similar situations.
I was told you guys get 20 buddy passes each year. Are these round trip multiple leg buddy passes or just 1 per leg?
Quote: I was told you guys get 20 buddy passes each year. Are these round trip multiple leg buddy passes or just 1 per leg?
They are 1 way, multiple leg buddy passes.
Quote: I'm in Seattle, but those at the bottom in every base are in similar situations.
If the above is true I'm senior to you and can't get anything like that. So, you must be super awesome at SAP.
Quote: If the above is true I'm senior to you and can't get anything like that. So, you must be super awesome at SAP.
Haha, I don't know, man. The only thing I did in SAP was trade one 4-day for another one with more credit, then trade a 3-day for a 2-day. That put me right at minimum credit, and then they pulled the 2-day I SAP'd into for OE purposes. Got lucky I guess.
^^^^ DUDE POST 666!!

Things must have changed since I left many many years ago. The best I would have ever hoped to hold was 4 on 3 off, of course I was a commuter at the time so I cant remember if there were better options if you lived in base.
I would like this confirmed.

13 off in 35 for reserves.
15 off in 35 for line holders.
12 off for reserve
13 off for line holders
Quote: 12 off for reserve
13 off for line holders
What airline do you work for? This is not true.

Yes 13 off in a bid for reserve. Anywhere between 13-21 off in a bid for line holders. Expect 15-17 as an average.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16  56 
Page 6 of 80
Go to