100 in 120 Consolidation

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Has anyone else not make the 100 hours in 120 days?!? I'm about to expire. What happens next? Sim???
Quote: Has anyone else not make the 100 hours in 120 days?!? I'm about to expire. What happens next? Sim???
You will receive either a line check or refresher training. This extends consolidation to 150 days. See FOM 14.10.3.
Quote: Has anyone else not make the 100 hours in 120 days?!? I'm about to expire. What happens next? Sim???
Did you let crew scheduling know? The can give you trips before other reserves to get the time.
Excuse my total ignorance, but don't the half wingers/transition pilots get OE lines? Why would getting 100 hours be a problem?
Quote: Excuse my total ignorance, but don't the half wingers/transition pilots get OE lines?
Not any more.

(Stupid, I know.....)
Quote: Excuse my total ignorance, but don't the half wingers/transition pilots get OE lines? Why would getting 100 hours be a problem?
Evidently, not anymore. I haven't flown in about a month. Finished IOE on Jan 4th and have only flown 3 times since. And I'm done doing other peoples jobs. I don't call scheduling. EVER!!!
NICE!!!!!!

Your mission unorientedness brings a tear to my eye.
Quote: Evidently, not anymore. I haven't flown in about a month. Finished IOE on Jan 4th and have only flown 3 times since. And I'm done doing other peoples jobs. I don't call scheduling. EVER!!!
Daniel Son, you are most wise and fast learner.

Stay home and get paid till some one calls you.
I have a piggyback question. Is IOE included in the 100 hours for consolidation? Also, once you consolidate is there any formal notification process?

I read 121.434 and my FOM and both pubs lead me to believe that IOE is included in the 100 hours.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to