Malaysian 777 missing

Subscribe
4  54  94  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  114 
Page 104 of 116
Go to
I wish we could dress like he did!!! No shame in the game!!!
I did dress like that...when I was 19 and flying cancelled checks all night. In the winter we dressed like construction workers, with heavy boots and work jackets, because we spent a lot of time on the ramps loading the airplane.

On the drive home from BOS we would usually stop at a 7-11 to pick up a few doughnuts and a 6 pack of Bud tall boys. One time, as we were waiting in line with a bunch of real construction workers, a guy turns and looks at my beer, it being 6am he was a little surprised I guess. He asked, "Where are you working?"

I lied and said, "We're doing the welding on the top of the Prue, (the Prudential tower in Boston) I need 3 of these just to get up the nerve to get up there!"

The look on his face was priceless.

But for a people charter, jacket and tie, always, and we weren't even on CNN!
Mitchell Casado, reluctant 'pilot of the people' - CNN.com
I think the jet is intact on the ocean floor. Someone put everyone to sleep with the pressurization, ditched the plane on calm seas, stole what he/she was after, opened an aft door to sink her, and floated on a raft to a buddy in a nearby sailboat. Maybe a crazy scenario...
Quote: I think the jet is intact on the ocean floor. Someone put everyone to sleep with the pressurization, ditched the plane on calm seas, stole what he/she was after, opened an aft door to sink her, and floated on a raft to a buddy in a nearby sailboat. Maybe a crazy scenario...
.......yep
Quote: I think the jet is intact on the ocean floor. Someone put everyone to sleep with the pressurization, ditched the plane on calm seas, stole what he/she was after, opened an aft door to sink her, and floated on a raft to a buddy in a nearby sailboat. Maybe a crazy scenario...
It's so obvious! Of Course that's what happened!

BTW, the -only- question I missed on my ATP written was;

What is reverted rubber hydroplaning?
^yep, him and DB Cooper are sippin' on pina coladas somewhere.
Quote: ^yep, him and DB Cooper are sippin' on pina coladas somewhere.
"Somewhere"
Maybe one day we might find out.
Quote: It's so obvious! Of Course that's what happened!

BTW, the -only- question I missed on my ATP written was;

What is reverted rubber hydroplaning?
4  54  94  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  114 
Page 104 of 116
Go to