Mesa Hiring

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22  62  112 
Page 12 of 119
Go to
Quote: Thanks for the helpful info. Does anyone know if Mesa is still doing phone interview/webcam interviews? Has that changed in the last few months?
Yes they are still doing phone interviews
Quote: But I really doubt it, as long as people are showing for that quick upgrade why change things.
Screw upgrading. New guys should come here to get their time and GTFO. Fly your butt off, fill out your mainline apps and keep 'em updated.
Quote: Screw upgrading. New guys should come here to get their time and GTFO. Fly your butt off, fill out your mainline apps and keep 'em updated.
Yes, mainline is hiring a lot of noobs. Especially Airways, but don't come to Mesa to go to Airways. Go to a Delta feed or vice versa.
Quote: Quote:

Originally Posted by RV5M

Screw upgrading. New guys should come here to get their time and GTFO. Fly your butt off, fill out your mainline apps and keep 'em updated.

Yes, mainline is hiring a lot of noobs. Especially Airways, but don't come to Mesa to go to Airways. Go to a Delta feed or vice versa.

....... What?
Quote: Quote:

Originally Posted by prior121

Skillett, you reason DO need to look at other companies. Everyone is having a hike in rates do to that moron in DC and the affordable (there's a joke) health care act.

Yeah, it's affordable if I'm too lazy to get a job and I sell drugs.

Yeah, your right. I have been selling as much meth and knocking up as many *****s as possible to get a medical insurance break but the diaper and chemical meth costs have kept it even. I love Obama care though, it has saved me at least my bottom teeth from crank eroded extraction.
Skillett I wasn't stating you are a drug dealer I was stated the affordable health care act rewards the unemployed.
Quote: Skillett I wasn't stating you are a drug dealer I was stated the affordable health care act rewards the unemployed.
I was joking, I know you weren't insinuating that I was a drug dealer. I was poking fun at the people that will benefit from Obama care.
Quote: ....... What?
A lot of cross feed hiring going on right now. From what I have been told (Endeavor jump seat), they are losing a lot of peeps to Airways. I think Mesa has only lost maybe 10 to Airways since Jan/13. Just a theory, but numbers don't lie. United and Delta have not ramped up their hiring yet but I expect that to change this year.
Quote: Google Fozjared. He has pretty amazing posts in this forum and in some bodybuilding forums and he is now one of your recruiters as Mesa. Which you guys that know him have to admit how embarrassing that is
If the name that came up when goggling "fozjared" is correct..... I cannot find that person on our seniority list any longer....
Quote: hmmm so has he appointed himself as a pilot recruiter? Bet he's doing a lot of recruiting as a CLT FO.......

Also, I'm going to say from the looks of his facebook photo this isn't the same fozjared that does roids. Let alone goes to a gym.....lol
I looked that up also, he says he is looking for a job according to his twitter but lists his employment as recruiter for Mesa. My guess is it's a joke account or a moron. Funny either way.
Quote: I looked that up also, he says he is looking for a job according to his twitter but lists his employment as recruiter for Mesa. My guess is it's a joke account or a moron. Funny either way.
Well, that name is on our seniority list... so I guess a moron.
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22  62  112 
Page 12 of 119
Go to