PSA and other regional class dates

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 20
Go to
Quote: PSA has taken delivery of ZERO new airplanes and they can't staff the -200/-700's they have now.

Food for thought. If I had a little brother who wanted to be an airline pilot he would be anywhere but that Pathetic Sucky Airline.
2 words... Training bubble

It's what happens with rapid growth
We actually gave away 2 airplanes worth of flying in April.
Enjoy your new airplanes and old pay rates...what a shame.
The pay rates are new from April 2013.
When we get 900's it will be a pay raise on the 200's as well.
The TA was essentially a pay freeze at year 12. And 4 for f/o's.
You guys get cola bumps or is it a pay freeze for 10 years?
Quote: You guys get cola bumps or is it a pay freeze for 10 years?
1% per year....yehaw.
Quote: 1% per year....yehaw.
Does that offset the medical package hike?
Nobody should be flying around a 900 for less than $135/$75 pay scales. It's a lot of work and responsibility. After you have been in the industry for a few years you will understand. Try to go to a regional with better standards. (yes, there are regionals with better standards and headed in a better direction)
Quote: Does that offset the medical package hike?
For myself, yes.

I don't know the answer for someone on the family plan but I'd say not even close.
Quote: Nobody should be flying around a 900 for less than $135/$75 pay scales. It's a lot of work and responsibility. After you have been in the industry for a few years you will understand. Try to go to a regional with better standards. (yes, there are regionals with better standards and headed in a better direction)
Like Mesa??? Their year-4 900 rate is equal to PSAs year-2 rate & Mesa has a ton of 900s. Agree it should be more, but PSA's standards are "ok" for 50 new hires per month & classes every two weeks.......just sayin.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 20
Go to