Open [135] Jumpseat Agreements

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to
Quote: On what grounds?
Possibly pilot unions' involvement in the KCM program, but then that will open the skywest can of koolaid-flavored worms.
Ive thought about this a while ago. The only way it can reasonably work is if there were a site that listed empty legs on participating 135 operators. I doubt they’ll do it. Netjets is probably large enough to do it on their own
Quote: Hey Team,

I am a charter jet captain in the USA, I was every frustrated with not being able to jumpseat properly like our 121 counterparts so I did something about it.

We have created a new universal jumpseat software that caters to all operators including 135.

You can find us on Facebook and instagram under JumpHub.

Talk to your operator about registering!
Ha. No.

filler
Quote: On what grounds?
What 135 pilot operates out of a terminal?
Quote: What 135 pilot operates out of a terminal?
On the grounds of them not operating out of airline terminals is not a good question.
Quote: Ive thought about this a while ago. The only way it can reasonably work is if there were a site that listed empty legs on participating 135 operators. I doubt they’ll do it. Netjets is probably large enough to do it on their own
Why do they need to be empty legs?
Quote: Why do they need to be empty legs?
That is the only time it is convenient and beneficial to them. In all honesty being able to js on an unscheduled 135 is the equivalent of just going up for an airplane ride. We all enjoy it some time, but it serves no real purpose. Now, their operators abusing js to avoid paying to dh operating crew is even worse. Just shut it down .
Quote: What 135 pilot operates out of a terminal?
Contour, Boutique, Key Lime DBA Denver Air Connection, Air Choice One, but that’s all I can think of off the top of my head, and they are all scheduled ops out of terminals . I’ve had a boutique guy in the jumpseat commuting home.
Quote: Contour, Boutique, Key Lime DBA Denver Air Connection, Air Choice One, but that’s all I can think of off the top of my head, and they are all scheduled ops out of terminals . I’ve had a boutique guy in the jumpseat commuting home.
The scheduled 135 guys have been in the system all along, that's no different than 121 for our purposes. Many of us flew under scheduled 135 when we started at the regionals.
Quote: Contour, Boutique, Key Lime DBA Denver Air Connection, Air Choice One, but that’s all I can think of off the top of my head, and they are all scheduled ops out of terminals . I’ve had a boutique guy in the jumpseat commuting home.
Agree with you in those airlines. But why should Netjets, Xo, AirShare, and the like have KCM?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to