Open [135] Jumpseat Agreements

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to
Quote: ‘I have no issues with any flight crews in the 135 world using KCM. As long as they pay into the system and follow the proper procedures to not cause issues with it. I take issues with 135 folks trying to use the jumpseat for save their company money on to meet a airplane. I don’t know how KCM was brought up as it has nothing to with CASS or jumpseating and shouldn’t be a big deal.

I just had a job interview with a home-based 135 operation that asked if I would use my jump seat privileges for the purposes of commuting to the airplane. I had to explain that being on furlough means that you don't have jump seat privileges as well as that being both wrong and against the rules.
Quote: I just had a job interview with a home-based 135 operation that asked if I would use my jump seat privileges for the purposes of commuting to the airplane. I had to explain that being on furlough means that you don't have jump seat privileges as well as that being both wrong and against the rules.
You're not a good fit.
Quote: You're not a good fit.
They offered me the job... Didn't think that was going to happen.
Quote: They offered me the job... Didn't think that was going to happen.
Unless you’re desperate, run.
Quote: Unless you’re desperate, run.
Perhaps it was a character test, of which he passed.
Quote: netjets and the like should have never been allowed into kcm. It should be for crew members who actually work out of terminals. If netjets could do it why shouldn’t everyone else if they are able to pass a background check?
So let me go ahead and totally break that argument for ya.... JSX and BTQ both operate out of "non-sterile" locations and both have KCM & CASS.
Quote: What 135 pilot operates out of a terminal?
Contour, Air Choice One, Boutique, etc
Quote: So let me go ahead and totally break that argument for ya.... JSX and BTQ both operate out of "non-sterile" locations and both have KCM & CASS.
Wasn't this argument over a year ago? Haha.

Glad you resurrected this thread.
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to