UPS to hire 40 pilots

Subscribe
25  65  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  85 
Page 75 of 100
Go to
Has anyone received an email to take the online assessments within the last few days?
I'm hearing interviews are done for the year. I'd assume no eval emails until they admit they need more than 40.
Heard Atlanta has not authorized any more hiring in 2014. Going to evaluate staffing after peak.
Quote: Heard Atlanta has not authorized any more hiring in 2014. Going to evaluate staffing after peak.
Maybe, maybe not. We will be the last to know. Atlanta doesn't leak anything.
Quote: Maybe, maybe not. We will be the last to know. Atlanta doesn't leak anything.
You mean doesn't know anything? Let's not give them too much credit.
Any word on how many ended up in the pool?
Quote: I'm hearing interviews are done for the year. I'd assume no eval emails until they admit they need more than 40.
Did a second class start recently ?
Class started today, no details yet.
Quote: ...and listen to the lav door get slammed, the food carriers doors get slammed and listen to the senior mama F/As complain about vet bills for their cats....
Still less painful than to freeze your arse off in the back of the MD11 as a deadheader to accommodate the guy in the bunk with his artic suit on.

I lose feelings in the toes about half way thru an MD11 deadhead experience.

I'd rather listen to Sara ***** about her cat anyday.
Quote: Still less painful than to freeze your arse off in the back of the MD11 as a deadheader to accommodate the guy in the bunk with his artic suit on.

I lose feelings in the toes about half way thru an MD11 deadhead experience.

I'd rather listen to Sara ***** about her cat anyday.
Knock yourself out man.
25  65  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  85 
Page 75 of 100
Go to