MESA LAX Flying?/NEW Base

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to
Quote: What do you guys expect? Work for a bottom feeder that swoops in and bids the lowest (thanks to the pilot group) and steals from airlines willing to stand up for themselves.

Not to mention hiring the otherwise unhireable via email, recruiters running around like used car salesman, and the delusion that "all regionals are crappy so that makes Mesa OK".

You screw over pilot groups, then boast about it on the interweb and seriously expect to not catch at least a little kickback? Wow.
i'm pretty new here...but aren't you the one that washed out of their training program?
Quote: Thank you for passing that info along for the new folks. I'm getting so sick of hearing a certain person's incessant hate directed at the company he couldn't hack it at (we all know who) and it surprises me that the mods let him continue to hang around. That's a small fee to pay for talk amongst those that actually act professional.
If you go to someone's profile and select "ignore user", their posts won't show up. You can still see that they posted, but no text. Unfortunately you can still read quoted posts. Don't respond to trolls.
Quote: If you go to someone's profile and select "ignore user", their posts won't show up. You can still see that they posted, but no text. Unfortunately you can still read quoted posts. Don't respond to trolls.
Thank God...biter has bit the dust...chime on in anytime, broseph, but I won't be reading your hateful drivel anymore!
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to