Mokulele Airlines

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16  56 
Page 6 of 64
Go to
Hey guys, it's been roughly under 2 months since the last post was made about this airline and was wondering if any of you guys have an update in regards to their current hiring. Last I heard, the November classes were full, but I know the airline is growing rapidly and I'm trying to make the decision whether or not to send my resume in...any info would be great!
Quote: Hey guys, it's been roughly under 2 months since the last post was made about this airline and was wondering if any of you guys have an update in regards to their current hiring. Last I heard, the November classes were full, but I know the airline is growing rapidly and I'm trying to make the decision whether or not to send my resume in...any info would be great!
I sent in a resume for FO about 3-4 weeks ago with no reply. I'm guessing they're not hiring right now. Fingers crossed that they open up soon!
I sent in a resume and 45 minutes later had a reply asking to set up an HR interview date. I did the interview and never heard from them again and that was in August. I, as well as others here, followed up, and were told that a decision would be made soon, but nobody ever heard back.

As far as I know, nobody has been hired for FO's out of all the people I talked to here.
Quote: I sent in a resume and 45 minutes later had a reply asking to set up an HR interview date. I did the interview and never heard from them again and that was in August. I, as well as others here, followed up, and were told that a decision would be made soon, but nobody ever heard back.

As far as I know, nobody has been hired for FO's out of all the people I talked to here.
Yikes. Well let's hope something opens up soon! Seems to be slim pickings for jobs out here right now.
Possible hiring at Mokulele?
Got an email from chief pilot today saying they have a few positions. I submitted my resume 2 months ago. Since then, Ohana by Hawaiian has also called for FO position. Both were a little too late since I just accepted a FO position with Horizon. Mokulele sure sounded like a sweet deal though.
How many hours do you have? Is Mokulele hiring pilot with just 300TT?
If I invest on the C208 course (like the one offered by flight safety and also from an South Africa school) instead of taking the CFI ticket, will it be fine or they prefer to hire CFIs instead low hour guys with an C208 course?

Thanks.
Quote: How many hours do you have? Is Mokulele hiring pilot with just 300TT?
If I invest on the C208 course (like the one offered by flight safety and also from an South Africa school) instead of taking the CFI ticket, will it be fine or they prefer to hire CFIs instead low hour guys with an C208 course?

Thanks.
Im a CFI with around 350 TT 100 ME. No response back yet
Quote: How many hours do you have? Is Mokulele hiring pilot with just 300TT?

Thanks.
Spend your money where it counts and get your CFI. There is no guarantee of caravan job after the training, but as a CFI you can work anywhere. If you like Hawaii then get your CFI, get a job at a flight school there and then apply again to Mokulele while in the state.
Quote: Spend your money where it counts and get your CFI. There is no guarantee of caravan job after the training, but as a CFI you can work anywhere. If you like Hawaii then get your CFI, get a job at a flight school there and then apply again to Mokulele while in the state.
You are right, because there is no guarantee of caravan job after investing money on training, it is a risk move. I guess the CFI route is then the best option.
Abbreviated C208 Course:

It's a big 172, there's a few more buttons and levers they'll show you if you have to fly it.

Now send me $100.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16  56 
Page 6 of 64
Go to