PSA Updates

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 32
Go to
The people that are not living under a rock know that the PSA pilot group has undercut the pilots at there own holding company. Some might be more vocal about hating you than others, but trust me, the informed ones despise your pilot group for collectively "lowering the bar." Good luck with 2 year upgrades and your interview. You wouldn't get the pass if I was on the CA's board.
Does PSA plan to open a new domiciles?
How does everyone like TYS, or DAY In terms of city living? A lot to do, good night life etc? I wouldn't mind CLT, but living in Dayton Ohio doesn't sound too fun IMO.
Quote: The class that started last week was apparently 34. Not sure if it was all pilots or some dispatchers/sim instructors.
So when it is said on this board PSA is filling classes fine we are also counting dispatchers and sim instructors too? How many pilots are in your classes?
Quote: Just tell mainline that you belong to the pilot group that voted in a TA and stabbed the back of every other regional pilot group out there, and are digging the knife in deeper to the Envoy guys. If that doesn't trigger it, say spineless, pukes, yes voters; any of the above and he'll immediately know you're PoSA.
I guess asking to keep this thread on an adult level was obviously asking too much.
Quote: The people that are not living under a rock know that the PSA pilot group has undercut the pilots at there own holding company. Some might be more vocal about hating you than others, but trust me, the informed ones despise your pilot group for collectively "lowering the bar." Good luck with 2 year upgrades and your interview. You wouldn't get the pass if I was on the CA's board.
With that attitude you may not see the left seat buddy .
Quote: So when it is said on this board PSA is filling classes fine we are also counting dispatchers and sim instructors too? How many pilots are in your classes?
My class had 2 dispatchers just for basic Indoc. No sim instructors were in my class. I can't confirm an exact number because it varies. Some classes don't have sim instructors or dispatchers in basic indoc. I believe the last 3 classes have been nothing but pilots.
Quote: With that attitude you may not see the left seat buddy .
If attitude dictated what seat you can sit in, the cockpits would be empty.
PSA will have to open new bases at some point. PHL, ORD and DFW are good possibilities.
Quote: I guess asking to keep this thread on an adult level was obviously asking too much.
Envoy just got decimated for taking a stand. What the hell do you expect?!!
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 32
Go to