PSA Updates

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 32
Go to
Quote: Has anyone interviewed recently that can give an updated gouge or any advice for the interview? How long after you submit your application will they call you to interview?
Pilot interview information gouge, Flight Attendants and Dispatchers Pay the membership fee and your golden....
Quote: The old definition of Scab is worthless these days since ALPA allowed an atrocity like the RLA to come to fruition.

The notion lives on though: a scab is someone who does not stay united with his unions cause for personal gain. PSA proved they are scabs, or at least have scab mentality. They will pay. Not just in jumpseats, but in career progression. The people they screwed will get ahead of them. Speak to any APA member these days and the buzz on them is strong. There is nothing the APA hates more than a scab. So get mad on here and spit back at the pilots standing up for the industry: it just proves how selfish and childish you are - All traits the mainlines will look to avoid.
Jeez this guy is back again.
SCAB has a pretty narrow definition: strikebreaker.

Period.

So, as much as I think it's low class for ANYONE at PSA to even remotely celebrate the aquisition of another airlne's jets to fly the SAME routes - leading to the loss of jobs at the airline that operated the jets, I cannot agree with anyone calling PSA pilots SCABS. They just aren't.
What exactly is a strikebreaker...?
Who cares what the old "definition" is. It's the same friggen thing. Same harm done. Stabbing other ALPA members in the back for personal gain. Same BS excuses for why..
No, it isn't, as much as you might want it to be.

John, don't ask a dumb question. You, of ALL people, know what the definition is.

By the way, I'm ex AE, as you were, yet I will not go where you seem to be wanting to go. They are not scabs. You know that.
Scumbags ,scabs
Quote: Scumbags ,scabs
That's original.
Quote: Scumbags ,scabs
No scabs is whats on your mother'a knees.
Quote: Has anyone interviewed recently that can give an updated gouge or any advice for the interview? How long after you submit your application will they call you to interview?

I was sent an email for an interview about two weeks after I applied.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 32
Go to