National Airlines

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 12 of 20
Go to
According to bank documents, National took delivery of a Thomas Cook A330-243 on 23DEC19.

Serial number 1019, Registered N819CA. Ex G-TCXD. Built May 2009.
Somebody forget to pay the website fees?
Quote: Somebody forget to pay the website fees?
the site seems to be be working off and on for the last week or two. sometimes when I have tried it works and other times no luck.
Quote: According to bank documents, National took delivery of a Thomas Cook A330-243 on 23DEC19.

Serial number 1019, Registered N819CA. Ex G-TCXD. Built May 2009.
[QUOTE=KA350Driver;2940738]What’s up with these guys? Are they worth a look?[

i would recommend steer clear, very bad Mgt that has zero employee concern.....I was in first non Murray hire class in 2011, all gone, of course.........if you go in with that in mind, and can accept it, go for it..........lost 7 buddies in OAIX crash in April 2013, then another close call 3 months later, zero concern for anything but cash flow by uppers.......you essentially are due regard all the time...........
Hi
I'm new to this forum, so I'm just testing out by replying.
Is National Hiring? If so, does anybody know how to apply? The company website doesn't appear to have a link for careers etc.
National had an advertisement on LinkedIn back on 11AUG that they were hiring for a number of positions including 747FO. When you clicked to apply, the link sent you to 'JSFirm' for the actual application. It seems the hiring window is now closed.

In the past 2 weeks, they have brought 2 ex-Cathay 747s out of the desert - brining their active fleet to 4 747s, 1 757 and 1 A330.
Quote: Is National Hiring? If so, does anybody know how to apply? The company website doesn't appear to have a link for careers etc.
be careful what you wish for, unless you intend to make it your last stop, which almost none but a few scabs have.....
Quote: be careful what you wish for, unless you intend to make it your last stop, which almost none but a few scabs have.....
I know its not a great spot, but furlough from AA is looming. Expected to be notified this week. So. I need to find something.
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 12 of 20
Go to