FedEx Hiring

Subscribe
229  279  319  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333 
Page 329 of 334
Go to
On all my apps I put down SIC equals duel received. But maybe that’s why the phone’s not ringing. I’ll be interested to hear what they say.
So what’s going on with hiring? Are they running interviews? Number goal for number of new hires this year and next? Internal job fair ever again?
Quote: So what’s going on with hiring? Are they running interviews? Number goal for number of new hires this year and next? Internal job fair ever again?
The last hiring update from March reiterated that Purple is hiring about 450 per year. A different update about the same time period said 400-600 in the next 12-18 months.

Personal Endorsement

There are no indications of any further internal job fairs.
Quote: The last hiring update from March reiterated that Purple is hiring about 450 per year. A different update about the same time period said 400-600 in the next 12-18 months.

Personal Endorsement

There are no indications of any further internal job fairs.
I was recently told 600/yr as well. The last class had 29 people, and they’re running 2 classes/mo.
Anyone know if over 1000 hours single engine turbine PIC will get one put into the pool/call list to be invited for an interview? It’s also 135 time. FedEx is definitely end goal here! Thanks.
I understand FedEx requires 100 hrs/yr of currency, but does anyone know how of if they factor a military sortie conversion? After seperating from active duty, transitioning to the ANG, and completing requal academics, I'm flirting with 100 hrs in my last 12 months. With a .3 (or even a .1) sortie conversion, I'm fine, but without it, I'll dip below. Thanks in advance!
Quote: I understand FedEx requires 100 hrs/yr of currency, but does anyone know how of if they factor a military sortie conversion? After seperating from active duty, transitioning to the ANG, and completing requal academics, I'm flirting with 100 hrs in my last 12 months. With a .3 (or even a .1) sortie conversion, I'm fine, but without it, I'll dip below. Thanks in advance!
Current Fedex pilot. I asked last week and the recruitment team states they DO NOT want people to do the additives. They stated their flight time program automatically adds it.
Interview Questions
What is recommendation for technical portion? RST?

What is situational based portion consist of?

Is sim portion eliminated?
Quote: On all my apps I put down SIC equals duel received. But maybe that’s why the phone’s not ringing. I’ll be interested to hear what they say.
The only dual time I listed was from pilot training. Everything else I listed as PIC or SIC and they didn't question it during the interview.
Quote: What is recommendation for technical portion? RST?
I didn't find RST very beneficial for the technical portion. I wish I had just studied the bibliography listed in the FedEx interview prep guide.
229  279  319  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333 
Page 329 of 334
Go to