RAH new hire questions

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23 
Page 13 of 26
Go to
Quote: How about as a group we start flying the book and doing only our jobs before calling for illegal work actions?

I've started calling out my CAs for dropping the brake early or handing paperwork out windows. After 2 events it's a call to Professional Standards.
Just out of curiosity, are you telling the captains your plan or are you pearl harboring them? If you're candid with them, okay; if you're not, then you are a punk. Which are you?
RAH new hire questions
I agree with loon on the above statement too. At least let it be known what your intentions are. No sense in blindsiding someone.
Interview soon
I got the interview next week. They sent me all the PRIA forms but haven't given me the letter for the transportation service (Carey) or any flight information. Is that something that they usually do just a couple of days prior to the interview?
RAH new hire questions
Quote: I got the interview next week. They sent me all the PRIA forms but haven't given me the letter for the transportation service (Carey) or any flight information. Is that something that they usually do just a couple of days prior to the interview?

STOP COMING TO INTERVIEWS! I've been here for 7 years stuck at $36.62. And absolutely no cancellation pay. Are you really that desperate? PSA man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: Quote:

Originally Posted by HighFly

I got the interview next week. They sent me all the PRIA forms but haven't given me the letter for the transportation service (Carey) or any flight information. Is that something that they usually do just a couple of days prior to the interview?

STOP COMING TO INTERVIEWS! I've been here for 7 years stuck at $36.62. And absolutely no cancellation pay. Are you really that desperate? PSA man.

Seriously!! ... Compass, PSA or Mesa...

in that order.

friends don't let friends work at Republic Airways.
Quote: STOP COMING TO INTERVIEWS! I've been here for 7 years stuck at $36.62. And absolutely no cancellation pay. Are you really that desperate? PSA man.

Ditto! And if you do come here, don't you dare complain about how much it sucks. You know damn well what you are getting into.
Quote: I got the interview next week. They sent me all the PRIA forms but haven't given me the letter for the transportation service (Carey) or any flight information. Is that something that they usually do just a couple of days prior to the interview?
Last-minute scrambling is SOP at RAH's support departments. Sometimes they get it done, sometimes they don't. If you don't like the way you're being treated or this manner of conducting business, working at RAH is going to be a nightmare for you...it will not improve...in fact, once you're on property, it gets worse.
Quote: STOP COMING TO INTERVIEWS! I've been here for 7 years stuck at $36.62. And absolutely no cancellation pay. Are you really that desperate? PSA man.

You must be close to an upgrade considering the first '08 hire just got awarded an upgrade.
Just come for a practice interview, but don't be silly and accept the job. You understand this airline has no cancellation pay right?
I don't think people truly understand the implications of "no cancellation pay" until they actually work at a place with no cancellation pay.

I didn't truly understand it until I got my paycheck at S5 while based at LGA.
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23 
Page 13 of 26
Go to