Piedmont rumors or truth?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to
Quote: Quick question about the flows at Envoy. Does everyone on property right now flow at a rate of 20/month?
Right now the "824" group flows at 20 a month. After that is the protected pilot group. I am not sure the minimum number a month but it's 35% of the people hired are protect pilots. This was anyone hired before 10/11. Anyone hired after 10/11 has a preferential interview.
Quote: Thank you for proving my point......you haven't posted a rational thought all night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Republic has the worst working contract in the industry. Period! Along with being the largest E-Jet operator in the world. Yep, that TA is right around the corner. Reading what someone like SenecaII writes about other regionals is not only funny but it's also sad at the same time. (Kind of like getting a blow job from a clown).

Stop flying that E-Jet for peanuts then come talk to us!
Quote: Thank you for proving my point......you haven't posted a rational thought all night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You notice you're the only republic guy here running ur mouth?
Quote: You notice you're the only republic guy here running ur mouth?
Exactly! Because the other Republic Pilots the smart ones know where they stand in this fight.
This is an awesome d*** measuring contest lol

Anyone else have any popcorn?
Quote: This is an awesome d*** measuring contest lol

Anyone else have any popcorn?
And it's the small d*** guy acting like he's got a big one.
Quote: And it's the small d*** guy acting like he's got a big one.
Hahaha hahahaha
Wow.........this is by far the most pathetic thread I've seen on this forum. You guys call yourselves professionals? Unbelievable
Quote: Wow.........this is by far the most pathetic thread I've seen on this forum. You guys call yourselves professionals? Unbelievable
Professionals get paid professional wages right? If you pay McDonalds then you get McDonalds.
How many on the list after 10/11? Not many I would guess. Isn't that right before bankruptcy?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to