GoJet/Delta CRJ7 Contract

Subscribe
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 21 of 29
Go to
Quote: Sure knob, you were all about TSA last summer then it stopped, now all the hate. It's OK to be rejected by TSA. We only hire the best and it wasn't you.
Lol. You guys are so lame. You were definitely the nerds in school who were never cool. And now you have a pilot uniform and fly right seat in a 145 and you think you're hot ****. You're embarrassing yourselves with your circle jerk.
Quote: Lol. You guys are so lame. You were definitely the nerds in school who were never cool. And now you have a pilot uniform and fly right seat in a 145 and you think you're hot ****. You're embarrassing yourselves with your circle jerk.
Lawl. I've only done cool things in my life. Go complain to NPR about bullying. I have wedgies to distribute to the of the nerds here.
Strong rumors going around of 7 new airplanes!
Quote: Strong rumors going around of 7 new airplanes!
Seven new airplanes where? G7? TSA? And what planes? CRJs, ERJs? And for what major? LOL... Too many questions...
Quote: Lol. You guys are so lame. You were definitely the nerds in school who were never cool. And now you have a pilot uniform and fly right seat in a 145 and you think you're hot ****. You're embarrassing yourselves with your circle jerk.
At least I'm not lame enough to work at Gojet LOL.
Rumor is possible -900s
Quote: Rumor is possible -900s
7x CRJ 900s going where? Gojet? They better improve the contract and working conditions to get pilots to fly them...
Quote: 7x CRJ 900s going where? Gojet? They better improve the contract and working conditions to get pilots to fly them...
What is your knowledge and experience of the working conditions and contract based on? Hearsay from APC? Aren't you brand new to the industry?
Quote: What is your knowledge and experience of the working conditions and contract based on? Hearsay from APC? Aren't you brand new to the industry?
Yes, you are correct, hearsay here...
But it looks like they are moving in the right direction ($8000 bonus, 4 free hotels for commuters).
And frankly, no complaints from the few pilots I know working for G7.
I was mainly referring to the new TA they are working on and close to be final, hopefully it will be good!
Can you confirm this rumor of new planes?
Quote: Yes, you are correct, hearsay here...
But it looks like they are moving in the right direction ($8000 bonus, 4 free hotels for commuters).
And frankly, no complaints from the few pilots I know working for G7.
I was mainly referring to the new TA they are working on and close to be final, hopefully it will be good!
Can you confirm this rumor of new planes?
nothing official and it always could be smoke...but yes rumors appear to be pretty grounded , several positive signs on this...for one we are upgrading far more captains than we need IMO
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 21 of 29
Go to