AAL submits proposal

Subscribe
35  41  42  43  44  45 
Page 45 of 45
Go to
Quote: Without wasting my time reading back through all these rants, has anyone read the proposal? What is its current status( as of Dec 1st)? And how does it stack up against Delta?
There wasn't anything to read, really. It was a series of bullet points that in exchange for Delta +3% we'd have to give concessions. Some of those concessions major, others not seeming as such. Nobody has seen a final proposal because there isn't one, we'll probably see one in about two weeks time. Until then, it's just the battle of the blowhards.
Quote: An airline pilot, diagnosing another pilot...on a web board. And he needs help?
That says it all!😃
Quote: Its an easy lie... Just tell us you joined APA.
I don't care to have a fight in the middle of your "Black Panther Party"!😊
Quote: For the sake of your family (if you have one), get some help.

Seriously. It's painful to see someone gripped by mental illness. I keep thinking of the pictures of that orange-haired kid who shot up the theatre in Colorado or the bug-eyed one who attacked the school in Sandy Hook and how if only someone intervened. My guess is you own an arsenal of firearms (a Communist behind every tree), which is equally disturbing.

Your psychiatric situation is beyond EAP, but I think they can assist you in finding someone who specializes in your degree of paranoia and delusion. It WILL likely involve some powerful meds though. The most important thing is you HAVE to keep taking them once you feel better. I can only hope someone or something intervenes to stop what seems destined to conclude what must presently be such a tragic existence.

Godspeed.
Ooooooh we get free web board diagnosis' now?

I just love your prose!☺️
Quote: With his obvious symptoms I don't see him doing that. If he'd see the professional I so desperately recommended for a diagnosis, perhaps he could come to terms with his situation. In the interim, he's a one man army..........well, actually two as there's a faulty electric switch here that loves to give him current on a regular basis .
You dolts don't even need me to wreck you "union" because pilots here do that to themselves. I just sit back now and watch it happening. 😀
35  41  42  43  44  45 
Page 45 of 45
Go to