Southern Air Interview

Subscribe
15  55  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  75 
Page 65 of 102
Go to
Can anyone repost the 737 schedule in better quality? I tried to read one RobThree posted but can't make it out, could be my computer tho. Also, is the interview gouge posted earlier still accurate? Thnx.
Anyone have details on Southern pay?

How often is monthly flying over the min guarantee?

How is commuting and crashpad avail?
Quote: Anyone have details on Southern pay?

Yes. Lots of info on this IN THIS THREAD
Spent 30 minutes reading it for crying out loud.
Quote: Yes. Lots of info on this IN THIS THREAD
Spent 30 minutes reading it for crying out loud.
Sift through 56 pages of gripes for something specific to my questions? I see now why this forum is 99% packed with nonsense and whines.

Pay is still 737- $60.61
777-$61.72
first year FO.
$2.00 per diem -737
$2.50 per diem -777

737 Schedules are still the same roughly except cities serviced. Dropped YEG, MKE, YWG. Added SLC, DEN, MHR, JFK, and RNO. Line values are still 35-55hours.

The planned 737 air frame #6 and #7 has been further delayed until next year. I think due to sourcing "good" air frames.

777 schedules starting to show blending again with LAX and the two main trips out of CVG. Line values average 70 hours or so with max being 106 and least being 37hours. Many the last few months have not been breaking guarantee due to removed flying. Now that the 5th 777 is online, that will hopefully change. 777 appears overstaffed still. The rumored 6th and 7th 777 may not happen as DHL doesn't want to lease air frames and LANTAM doesn't want to sell them.

Next 777 class in Nov. Next 737 class Oct and Jan.

737 commuting I have heard is difficult. Southern has limited jumpseat agreements and CVG has shrunk quite a bit and has limited flights. I'm unsure of any crashpads.

Steve Briner from GoJets will be joining Soaper and the SOO MGMT team. I don't think much good will come of this duo.
Attrition at SOO is at 50% for the year. Mgmt so far has responded with an "exit interview" as a fix.
You've lost 50% of the pilot group this yr? Holy cow!
Quote: Sift through 56 pages of gripes for something specific to my questions? I see now why this forum is 99% packed with nonsense and whines.
Use the SEARCH FUNCTION.
I see now why people think of people on this forum as lazy and entitled.

I'm not trying to be mean, but all of your questions have already been repeatedly answered. Have you even looked at the Southern Air profile on APC?
And another, dare I say it, chief pilot is born.

Lazy? Guilty as charged. Entitled? Only to a long bumpy road strewn with pot holes.

Commuting into CVG can be a pain and the crash pad list is few a far between.
If you go to SAI be ready......If K4 strikes......SAI WILL back them!

"We Are All In"

If you are not willing to support your brothers....then stay home!
15  55  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  75 
Page 65 of 102
Go to