Copa Seeking Non Type Rated 737NG FOs 1000TT

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Here's a good opportunity if anyone wants to be an expat and wants to get on with a major with 1000 TT.

http://www.aviationjobs.me/2015/01/b...anama.html?m=1
hmm, go down to panama with 1000 or stay in the usa and fly with a regional, i dont know what sounds worse
Free type rating, and expat salary for a few years until you have enough time to join a legacy....can't be too shabby...
just dont drink the water, dont want to come back and have to get a SODA for a missing leg before applying to delta
I chatted with one of their recruiters last year at a job fair. This job sounds terrible, hey were explaining you get around 11 days off a month and cannot commute to the US. She was dumbfounded when I told her I could hold 16-18 days off at a regional, commute and make almost the same money. She explained all the locals fly the 190 because the schedules are actually pretty decent. The 737 is pretty brutal. This is a SJSer dream.
Quote: just dont drink the water, dont want to come back and have to get a SODA for a missing leg before applying to delta
They got gas stoves over yonder so you can boil those microbes away...
The 737 type is from Panama, you will have to invest money to convert t to FAA. Southwest won't look at you.
Copa Seeking Non Type Rated 737NG FOs 1000TT
You do have to pay $2500 for the atp over in panama and on second year pay at a regional it is comparable. and no commute and langauge can be a problem too. rent is pretty high $1000-1500 as told by an FO who is a friend. Again its good experience but QOL is somewhat better in States.
The bit about Southwest is true.
Also be prepared to be treated like crap from the locals and their version of the FAA.
I hear an all around bad place.
Quote: The bit about Southwest is true.
Also be prepared to be treated like crap from the locals and their version of the FAA.
I hear an all around bad place.
oh yeah, working in central america is a bad place?
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to