Don't come to Envoy until lines improve!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Rah may have no cx pay but with these awful lines at envoy you will face equal money loss and same long upgrade.

Ask envoy recruitment at events what's going to be done to fix these awful lines and upgrade time. Till management address that I'd highly advice going elsewhere. I see most lines as 72 hours pay and 13 or less days off with carryover. That's awful with a 7-8 year upgrade. If management doesn't address botH these problems Idk why Anyone would waist their time coming here!!!
Don't come to envoy till lines improve.
.....people still apply at Envoy?
Quote: .....people still apply at Envoy?
Yeah! If I recall correctly, there was a new hire in December. Not a new hire class,..... just a new hire.
dont go anywhere that offers a signing bonus. end of story.
Quote: Rah may have no cx pay but with these awful lines at envoy you will face equal money loss and same long upgrade.

Ask envoy recruitment at events what's going to be done to fix these awful lines and upgrade time. Till management address that I'd highly advice going elsewhere. I see most lines as 72 hours pay and 13 or less days off with carryover. That's awful with a 7-8 year upgrade. If management doesn't address botH these problems Idk why Anyone would waist their time coming here!!!

And until you stop telling people to come to envoy your situation will not improve.

No new bodies = bad staffing = bad schedules and no upgrades.
Quote: And until you stop telling people to come to envoy your situation will not improve.

With line values that low, staffing is not the problem. Staffing is a problem when they can't get enough productivity out of pilots...
Quote: And until you stop telling people to come to envoy your situation will not improve.

So you're saying it's better to lead innocent lambs to slaughter if it improves your situation ?

......and some say this profession isn't totally screwed.
Quote: With line values that low, staffing is not the problem. Staffing is a problem when they can't get enough productivity out of pilots...
You would think, but it's like this everywhere. I'm convinced scheduling is done by incompetent imbeciles. It must be part of the job description.
Guess no one cares about flow through either, 3 new hires today, all erj Dfw.
72 hour lines sounds like you are overstaffed relative to your peers. The difference between 72 hours at Envoy vs 85 hours at RAH represents about 500 pilots worth of flying at Envoy. Whoah!
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to