Nicholas Air

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 15
Go to
Anyone interviewed with them? Any present, past, or future pilots know anything about them?
Nicholas Air
See where they are advertising for Captains on the Phenom 300, 100 and PC 12...Anyone know anything about them?
My buddy is one of the head hanchos over there, so if you want to interview I could help. It's a 91/135 gig based at KGTR. It's pretty out in the boonies, but affordable to live. If I'm not mistaken its a 6 on 3 off type operation. My description is pretty bad, but if you need any more than that, I could find out.
Nicholas Air
The following is the current captain schedule: Phenom 300 - 8 on/6 off, Phenom 100/PC-12 - 6 on/3 off. The copilot schedule is 24/7/365. They are working to hire enough pilots so that everyone is on the 8 on/6 off schedule. I believe the Paid Time Off is 14 days per year if not on the 8 on/6 off schedule. If on the 8 on/6 off, there is no PTO. From what I understand, health insurance for a family cost over $13K per year. No retirement or 401(k) package is offered. All pilots are issued a Company credit card for trip expenses with a $60 per day maximum (don't use the $60, lose it).
Do they have the privilege of washing and waxing the planes too?
Quote: The following is the current captain schedule: Phenom 300 - 8 on/6 off, Phenom 100/PC-12 - 6 on/3 off. The copilot schedule is 24/7/365. They are working to hire enough pilots so that everyone is on the 8 on/6 off schedule. I believe the Paid Time Off is 14 days per year if not on the 8 on/6 off schedule. If on the 8 on/6 off, there is no PTO. From what I understand, health insurance for a family cost over $13K per year. No retirement or 401(k) package is offered. All pilots are issued a Company credit card for trip expenses with a $60 per day maximum (don't use the $60, lose it).

I was told they would pay for half of your insurance ie: if you had your own you were coming out of pocket for.
Nicholas Air
My information was for family coverage. If you are single or only get coverage for yourself, they do pay half of it.
What are the mins? Im about 2hrs from there. Looking for some possible part time work, most of my time is helo though..(2250TT, 350FW)
I believe they want 1200 TT but am not sure if they count helo time.
Any other info? Decent outfit? Schedule, pay, etc??
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 15
Go to