Boutique Air

Subscribe
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29  69  119 
Page 19 of 225
Go to
I hope they do a better job in Muscle Shoals than SeaPort did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: That's interesting. I thought they didn't do overnights.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk
Not true , half of all trips are probably overnights. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Quote: Not true , half of all trips are probably overnights. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
You have an afternoon shift with an overnight, then the next day is a morning shift and you're done for the afternoon.
Not that it's probably happened a lot, but where are people leaving Boutique to go? Or hasn't it been around long enough for that to be an issue. I'm half tempted to think about something like Boutique versus settling in 121 for the long haul
any rumors of a northeast base??
Quote: any rumors of a northeast base??
Plenty of regionals hiring in the NE.
Quote: Plenty of regionals hiring in the NE.
which is why I'm in the 135 threads
We had a captain leave to AIr medical resource group, he's making 110k now flying king airs , but he's the only one that's left that I know .

We have regional captains that wanted to be home more , regional FOs too. I got in with 500 hours and got upgraded within 6 months . So not a bad gig, can I get into American , United or delta from here ? Probably not , but good pay, also turbine PIC might possibly give me a chance to get into frontier , virgin , or allegiant, maybe not , but people are happy here regardless .

Don't come hoping you will get into United , come to enjoy the company , and the job. And because you want to be here .
Very well said sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: We had a captain leave to AIr medical resource group, he's making 110k now flying king airs
Unless something has changed radically at AMRG, if he's making 110k he is probably getting FAR mandated days off and nothing else.
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29  69  119 
Page 19 of 225
Go to