Boutique Air

Subscribe
29  69  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  89  129  179 
Page 79 of 225
Go to
my application
I was just wondering about my application I summited a couple months ago. I'm still waiting for an interview. I'm still interested and was hoping for a PHX base
Quote: I was just wondering about my application I summited a couple months ago. I'm still waiting for an interview. I'm still interested and was hoping for a PHX base
PIC or SIC?
Quote: PIC or SIC?
SIC will be fine
Sorry if this already asked but how long is the training for PIC? Is it about the same as SIC? I have 1600 hrs and looking to fly in Pdx in January.
Quote: Sorry if this already asked but how long is the training for PIC? Is it about the same as SIC? I have 1600 hrs and looking to fly in Pdx in January.
Yes. Only difference is you get IOE and a 6 month check ride. I don't think they're doing IOE for SICs anymore.
Quote: SIC will be fine
Is PHX a base I would be able to get?
Quote: Is PHX a base I would be able to get?
Yes. New flying coming to PHX and people putting in notices lately. Few openings coming up.
Quote: Yes. New flying coming to PHX and people putting in notices lately. Few openings coming up.
I already sent my application and resume a couples months back how long does it take for an interview?
Quote: I already sent my application and resume a couples months back how long does it take for an interview?
What's your TT/previous experience?
Quote: What's your TT/previous experience?
1600tt previously a skydive jump pilot c-182,c-208
29  69  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  89  129  179 
Page 79 of 225
Go to