GoJet Info

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18 
Page 8 of 41
Go to
Quote: Was there ever a good sign at go jets?
LOL! True!!! I guess if the chief were quitting because the place was getting ready to implode that would be a good sign!
Quote: I see the chief pilot is jumping ship to go to JetBlue. That can't be a good sign of current conditions/future of GoJets!
Cool rumor bro
Quote: Cool rumor bro

Not a rumor.....
Quote: Not a rumor.....
TheGoldenJet lives in a delusional "GoJet is amazing" world. Don't get him angry or he'll start lashing out again.
I wish I could see the look on his face, when he learns that he is actually wrong. Actually he is always behind the curve, so it shouldn't come as a surprise.
Quote: Not a rumor.....
RB?

He's going to jet blue?
Quote: RB?

He's going to jet blue?
There's no way. He's a really good guy, definitely has an open door policy and means it.
Quote: There's no way. He's a really good guy, definitely has an open door policy and means it.
So because he's a nice guy and has an open door policy means there's no way he is changing airlines? That literally makes no sense.
Quote: TheGoldenJet lives in a delusional "GoJet is amazing" world. Don't get him angry or he'll start lashing out again.
Haha me angry? Listen old man I can care less what people do with their careers. Let alone management. I'm just saying its a rumor. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
Quote: I'd rather dump the lav truck at JetBlue instead of flying for GoJet.
On the contrary the majority on these forums would much rather dump the lav truck on you.
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18 
Page 8 of 41
Go to