Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
197  247  287  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  307  347  397  797  1297 
Page 297 of 2545
Go to
DTW 900 FO

I'm middle of the pack on reserve. I've been able to hold weekends off this month. As a commuter I prefer longer work periods which allow more consecutive days off.

As stated previously, reserves (and the most junior lines) are given min days off of 11. My original schedule for Feb was basically M-F with Saturday/Sunday off with a couple weekends having 3 days off.

We're allowed to drop reserve days depending on real-time staffing. So if an open trip is picked up or a new hire hits the line early our numbers change. I've managed to drop 3-4 days a month. January I had a 4 on/4 off schedule that gave me 18-19 nights at home (including an overnight at home). For February I've managed to drop a few days so I've got 3/4 day weekends.

The downside is that a drop will count against your min guarantee. For January I credited 66 hours and February will be something similar. I'd rather have the time off frankly.

Actually I've been able to drop so easily to improve my schedule that the junior lines look pretty unattractive to me as a commuter. They usually start way early and end late with only 2/3 days off between which results in several days off burned with commuting. I'm contemplating of staying on reserve a couple months extra until I can hold better lines (about 5-10 lines more senior). Depends on how well I can drop during the summer.
I'm atypical in the sense that I don't mind picking up open time as I'm local. This month I will credit 105 hours on reserve due to open time (150% for all picked up trips)

That's $900 above guarantee on first year pay, but I will only have 6 days off this month.
Quote: Thank you. Very productive post. You should be an accountant with all this great advice. I haven't able to file a 1040EZ in over 25 years.
Being able to file a 1040EZ and adjusting your withholdings are totally irrelevant. Take your sarcasm to the GoJet or Skywest thread, you'll fit in better there.
Looks like over 60 new hires for Feb.
Quote: Looks like over 60 new hires for Feb.

Where do you see that data?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Where do you see that data?

Today's flight ops update.
Quote: Where do you see that data?

From the flight ops update...dated today. To be honest I have no idea how they are able to get 60. That is unreal, but very good news for guys/gals getting hired in now just as we start to bring back 200's from arizona with the potential for 700's or other aircraft if we can staff them and if delta want's us to operate them.
Quote: I'm atypical in the sense that I don't mind picking up open time as I'm local. This month I will credit 105 hours on reserve due to open time (150% for all picked up trips)

That's $900 above guarantee on first year pay, but I will only have 6 days off this month.
Exactly, I'm on reserve still and will pick up stuff on my days off, as I'm local, and don't mind a day trip to pick up some extra money.
I'll take it. 60 new hires and 75 upgrades is nice to hear about. Birds coming out of Kingman faster than planned as well. Keep them coming!
What kind of travel bennies can one expect at 9E?
197  247  287  293  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  307  347  397  797  1297 
Page 297 of 2545
Go to