FDX - No negotiations update?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 32
Go to
There's a new message out.
Fellow FedEx Pilots,

The Negotiating Committee has completed the bargaining sessions scheduled for this week. Management provided a comprehensive proposal which included compensation. The MEC will be receiving a full briefing later this week. Following a review of the company's proposal, we will be preparing our response/counter. Please look for an update once the MEC has received its briefing.
Now that the company has included hourly rates, we should be able to figure out if the package proposed by the company is a turd or not. Not optimistic, hope I'm wrong.
"The Turd On Time"

(on time meaning 5 years late)

15% or I'm out.

Pipe
Quote: "The Turd On Time"

15% or I'm out.

Pipe
I'm putting Pipe in the inevitable 32% NO category.

15% or I'm out.

Pipe
Pipe. Is that 15% the first year? I hope so
This place is so predictable! Right after the MOAB is closed the company walks into negotiations and finally throws the money (I'm predicting not enough) on the table!

I can see a large group sitting at home with their spouse already calculating. Honey look, with my Capt upgrade and a mere 8% pay raise, we can afford XYZ and we can send the kids to that private school now!

I say, if there are any concessions, I don't care how much money they throw at us - it is still a NO vote from me!

15% or I'm out.

Pipe
15% are you serious? That won't put you anywhere near an industry leading payrate
Quote: 15% are you serious? That won't put you anywhere near an industry leading payrate
15% immediately is the floor. There are about a thousand other considerations regarding work rules, scheduling, etc.

Pipe
Quote: I'm putting Pipe in the inevitable 32% NO category.
That's fine if you want to portray it that way. If we get a 68% yes vote, it's probably pretty good. 51% yes is what I don't want to see.

Pipe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 32
Go to